kelleykush updates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kelleykush updates

she's been flowering about 2nd half weeks now . I feed ever other watering. bag seed she is. outdoor you can see I started indoor then moved outside during veg . I forced flowering bi covering early nights . so far so good my 1st grow everything I've learned I learned here . few question what's something I can pour into my soul during flowering to kill gnats . and what's something I can also spray . I have neither just wanna be ready . ms also what's the best place to buy some auto seeds in the us. gotta few nice pics for tall enjoy .

Comment

Hey Kelley. There are off the shelf bug sprays you can buy for gnats, but most people don't like to use them during flowering as that's going directly onto your smoke!
      Lots of people use neem oil for gnats. Or you can try a homemade spray of water/garlic/chilli. It works and is totally organic.

Comment

Yea the need oil works ite. Not to well but wit all the rain we been having I knw tht doesn't help.

Comment

Kelly, one of the things about gnats, they like moist soil near the surface. So leaving the soil to actually get dried out on the surface cuts down on them. One of the advantages of soilless growing or flood tables, the surface of your medium stays dry and is far less prone to gnats because of that. That has been my most effective/organic method of ridding gnats, simply let the soil dry out and get caked and cracked. Even do a some bottom feeding, just setting the plant in a bucket of water to soak from the bottom up for one or two feedings, in order to allow that first 2 or 3 inches of soil to completely dry out. Not to worry, there are not really any roots in that first few inches anyway... I try to grow without any pesticides at all, the only things I use are Dawn dish soap in a spray bottle, 20 mule team borax as a ground treatment and Lavender essential oils. I am about to start growing marigold outdoors to cut down on some of the outdoor pests. THATS IT! Nothing toxic goes anywhere near my plants as I grow organic veggies for sale. I have used this for mites as well, the dish soap, mites live up on the top of the plant underside of the leaves so the soil dryout method has no effect on them. That's where the dawn dish soap gets sprayed, underside of the canopy leaves. Be careful and remember to rinse the leaves off completely after treating with soap. Spray on, wait 10 seconds, rinse off, early in the morning or late in the evening if outdoors, never under direct light for any foliar treatments.

Comment

.. lately I haven't seen any . Marigold .can yu explain that more . Nd imma deffent try water from the bottom next times. Can you do tht during flowering for an outdoor plant but that's inside a pot of course. ? . Nd yu think the dish soap nd all will be ok during flowering time.

Comment

Working...
            X