grow newbie multiple seeds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grow newbie multiple seeds

Hello to all!! I'm new to growing I've medicated for a long time but recently got a bud with seeds and decided to see what I can do. I read many posts on this forum so I decided to join and share my experience. I got 8 seeds from my bud and I germinated 7 but 1 was lost due to sticking to the paper towel. I planted all 6 in the same small pot, but I now think I may have made a mistake. So far 6 seedlings has sprouted from the soil, I've had them covered with a bag to preserve humidity and kept on my window sill. What should I do next?

Comment

Miracle grow potting soil, 6 pots, and a few 100 watt daylight bulbs, LED or CFL, on them for 18- 24 hours per day. That will keep them growing until you figure everything out.

My favorite link here, but the most important. Required bulb spectums for growing and flowering.

https://howtogrowmarijuana.com/compac...l-grow-lights/

Comment

I dnt know much but what indo know you should take them babies out rite away nd repot in single pots. I heard miracle grow wasn't the way yongom time released fertilizer. But who knws.

Comment

Thanks for the advise, I'll be out to get my pots in the am! I'll repost later

Comment

Working...
          X