1st time going outdoors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st time going outdoors

my plant is a month old and has these yellowish brown spots/tips on the leaves whats causing that,shouldnt they be bright green thoughout the whole leaf

Not 100% sure but this could be a fungal growth. Look up Leaf Septoria Cannabis on Google and see if that fits. If not, try posting some better pictures.
    Hope this helps.

Comment

Thanks it's been a week now since my post I gave them some urea and potash and watered them with lake water and they're looking better and growing up and getting bushy

Comment

Good to hear. I have noticed some of mine being a bit reluctant to get going before. Once they start that green veggy rush then things soon pick up.
        Good luck with the rest of it.

Comment

How long till I can harvest

Comment

Hey Wacky. Choosing the exact time to harvest is a personal thing, and also something that is difficult to tell from pictures.
            Have a read of this page,
            https://howtogrowmarijuana.com/harvesting-marijuana-head-body-stone/
            it explains what happens to the plant as it approaches maturity and will help you to decide the right time.
            Buy yourself a magnifier so that you can get a good close look at the trichomes.

Comment

Thanks I did buy a magnifier the other day on ebay I noticed the pistils are turning brown and the trichomes appear to be clear on the leaves

Comment

Cloudy trichomes are next. be sure you harvest when the first amber ones show unless ur doing this for medical purposes......amber trichomes are the result of degrading thc, and with the amber color less thc and increased cbn.........if your looking for that couchlock

Comment

How long does it take to go from clear trichomes to cloudy or amber

Comment

It can vary from strain to strain and in different growing environments. Some strains don't do it at all. Although most do.
                    Not much help I know.... When you're checking them every night it can seem to take forever. Remember that cloudy is still good to go. It's just the longer you wait the heavier the stone. I mostly prefer to smoke sativas and for me just cloudy is great as I like my high to be more energetic and in the head.

Comment

Also trichomes continue to advance a bit after harvest.

Comment

Thanks for the help I live in mn and they're cloudy the buds are big fat and sticky

Comment

harvest time

Oct 10 Harvest Purple Kiss and Atomic Twinkie ... (1).JPG

Comment

Great photo. I am always concerned about mold with big buds. Anything to big is chop into smaller chunks to be dried with a fan blowing until the stem just starts to snap. After that I place them in a brown grocery type bag for 10 days or so with a fan blowing on the bag. Then into canning jars. Open the jars once (for air) every day for another 2 weeks . After that it all good to go. Quality. You can keep it for years, if kept in a cool dark area. Like it will last that long LOL>

Comment

Mine hung in the Tent for 5 days.... Exhaust and fan were on timers . Went into curing jars and
                              checked humidity.... it was 62%.... Aired the Jars daily...Mmmm

It's some smooth smoke...Dec 27 - pix of thrichomes (3).jpg Dec 27 - pix of thrichomes (4).jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X