Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stealth wide open

Hello.

I'd like to know the ways backyard growers disguise their crops.
    I live in rural Wyoming, but outside a small town so there are neighbors, but only one visible one. We seldom get visitors, and when we do, they stay in the house or shop.

I have about thirty plants at present and they are in rows in a garden. I planted fast growing plants between the weed and the one visible neighbor, like pole beans and a couple rows of corn. Some others are in my main vegetable garden alongside the tomatoes.

I'm naturally paranoid but reassure myself that I'm not noticing other people's backyard gardens... This state is zero tolerance though, and I've already been busted once (not for cultivation, just possession).

I've never grown it before and don't know how much it stinks, how tall it gets, (it's Maui Wowee) and how long it takes till harvest. And how does it usually get discovered by the law?

Thanks

I don't knw to much but 30 plants bruh . I'm shore soon enough your going get bagged . The smell will be heavy . Best advice build a indoor grow box. Or maybe an outside tent of some sort.

Comment

• Moonwalker
      Moonwalker commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm in a rural area. Everyone is on acreage, you can barely see neighbors. There is one new house, but we are planting taller plants as a visible barrier.

I haven't sexed them yet, so I expect to have half that amount.

Oh, and I'm not a "bruh" ... I'm a woman.

Hi. I have answered your other post.
    These plants are going to get pretty big and are likely to give off a lot of smell. Do you have people who visit the property, like the mailman or utility workers? The smell will only get real bad for the last couple of weeks of your grow, probably around mid September. Is there a way you can cover up the smell, with silage or manure?

Comment

This is my second year growing. Last year I had 3 really nice plants and they got about eight feet tall with beautiful buds (all female). Lucky house next door the dude is a friendly smoker. The plants were hidden from road with a wall of green beans. The stick near the end of the season was pretty strong. 30 plants are going to be quite smelly LOL. My 3 plants gave me 30 ozs. I would get rid of some if I was u, they are going to stick soon. Good luck

Comment

extra small childrens hair clips they expand as the plant grows, cheap yellow flowers from a dollar store, 14 bucks total and not getting caught priceless..lol

Comment

Hi Canbethewicked. That is a brilliant idea! One of the best I've seen yet. Well done.

Comment

Thanks schmokin been doing that for 20+yrs

Comment

Working...
            X