Choosing A Seed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choosing A Seed

I'm currently choosing seeds that I want to grow outdoor, but I don't want anything higher than 5 foot, I'm trying to hide these in a forrest

The first one looks great and has the perfect potency and flavor for me but it says it can get up to 220 cm's high, this is way too high for me, I know I can top it, but when/where on the plant is best if I want to keep it to 4 and a half or 5 feet, it says it's an auto flowering strain which I know is not supposed to be topped, but is there any exemption? It says it flowers 2 weeks earlier than usual

The second one says 260cm, that one is an even better bud for me, I would prefer this one, it's not an auto flower, but is it possible to keep it at 4 or 5 feet?
    Last edited by YankingYourChain; 05-14-2015, 06:45 PM.

HI Yanking. It's best not to top autos. But I have never heard of an auto growing to 220cms. Sounds awfully optimistic. You could use some LST to keep it under control It's pretty easy to do and shouldn't affect the growth too much.
    The photoperiod plant should be easy to keep short. Top her multiple times if necessary so you create a bush instead of a tree. Remember that once she starts flowering your plant will stretch, so allow some room for that. Even then, flowers that stretch above the fence line can easily be trained down.

Comment

Working...
    X