Some advices for a beginner :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some advices for a beginner :)

Hi all, I am a beginner in growing marijuana but I often smoke. I would like to give me some advices for choosing sort for outdoor growing.In my country the climate is almost temperate but i will grow in the mountains so it have to resist little more cooler temperature and it would be better if it's easy to grow.I dont have the oppotunety to strat gowing indoor and the to move the plants out so i will directly plant them outdoor.Could you tell me some advices that i have to do before putting them in the soil.The places where I will grow are close to river.
    Sorry for my bad English and i would be very thankful if someone help me.

Hi Nick,
    From what I understand from your post your a new grower right? If you have never grown before I would suggest that you get some bag seeds and start there and work with them until you are confidence enough to go out and spend some cash on seeds and the genetics you are looking for. I would say as to learning how to grow out side your best bet is to head over to the outdoor grow section and read up on information. I could sit here all day and make suggestions on what you can do for growing out doors but your best bet is to first read up on growing out doors so that you have a good understanding of the basics. Not only will learning the basics help you to understand what type of soil you need to use to grow in. I really didn't understand what you are talking about your temperature where you live. If you could give a country of origin where you live you might be able to get better help because there are growers on this site from all over the world and you could possible meet one that lives in the same country as you and have good advice about your soil and temperature. But I would suggest that you read, read and read some more until you get a basic understanding of all it takes to grow marijuana. I say this because there is a lot more than just throwing a seed in the ground and watching it grow I admit yes you can do this and yes you might be able to get a plant but if you want pristine buds that have that good frosty look you are going to have to research what marijuana plants like. But again go over the growing marijuana outside forums there is information on soil conditions as well as light information and so forth. A good grower is one who has done there research. I have a few grows under my belt but I would not call myself a professional grower I am still learning to this day new techniques to optimize yield and so forth. So my friend research, read and read some more and once you get a basic understanding start asking the important question. I would say as for soil you want a soil that allows for your plants roots to breath and with river soil you will need to add perlite to the soil unless you mix your own soil to use. There are so many options in soil that is why I say research and read up on here is a link to get you started. https://howtogrowmarijuana.com/how-to...uana-outdoors/
    Hope this helps you out my friend.

Comment

Yes I understand and definetely i will continue reading.I have also read many different things about growing marijuana.I wrote here because I though that here you could give some advices.I didnt find much info for growing your plant direct outside in the soil i read that it is not recommended but i dont have any other option.I woul like to know if there is somthing special to do with the seeds before putting them in the soil.I would also like to help me with choosing the right sort for my needs i live in Bulgaria

Comment

Hi Nick,
        Ok that is understandable I would suggest that you check out mary janes garden they provide a variety of seeds from outdoor to indoor to auto flowers specifically for your type of climate in Bulgaria, there seeds have been bread to tolerate winds and other elements better than other strains there seeds are bred specifically for your climate. These would best suit your needs for seeds because they will already use to the type of weather that your country gets. They have a big variety of seeds from auto flowers to photo period seeds. I would say as to doing anything special to them well you can germinate them indoors until they sprout and get about 2 or 3 weeks old this is when they will usually have there second or third set of true leaves this is than when you can transplant them to there final spot outside. Other than that there really isn't nothing special to do here are a few links to show you a few different method you can use this link is if you plant to start them directly outside https://howtogrowmarijuana.com/seed-germination/ . Here is another link https://howtogrowmarijuana.com/mariju...d-germination/ with other methods that you can use as well as a few of this sites seeds sponsors that have some pretty good seed strains as well. I hope this helps you out Nick if you have anymore questions just post here I am usually lurking around this site somewhere reading something lol. But best of luck my friend.

Comment

Working...
        X