No announcement yet.

Looking a little spindly to me.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Schmokin I want their roots in the ground this week! They are going to go so nuts when they get of their pots. After all the warnings it only went down to 40 last night.
    Last edited by g101; 05-14-2015, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Well well what a growing season it has been. For a first time grower I learned so much. From not knowing why my plants were so spindly in the first post to harvesting and curing some of the best weed I've smoked in a long time.
      One of the three plants above went on to produce the pics I'm posting here. I did most everything wrong but look what this bag seed gave me. Shortly after the pics at the top of the thread were taken one of the plants became my #1 plant and it stayed at #1 till the end. It gave me a great yield with no effort.
      When I say I did most things wrong I mean things like timing, from starting the seeds to early to not getting them in the ground till over a month late with them in small pots. But still this bag seed grew to about 7' tall and gave me real thick long buds.

I'll get into more of what I learned later. I just wanted everyone to know it's worth growing your own. And from what I have found out and tasted from my indoor growing friends this outdoor stuff just feels better. I don't really know how to say it any other way than the sun is just better.

Thanks to all that helped me get started.

Comment

Hallelujah! I love a story with a happy ending. Well done mate. Top job!

Comment

Saturnalia it does feel good to have done it once. I now know where the pitfalls are. The thing I think I did best was the harvest and curing. Tighter buds will be next years thing to work on.

Comment

good work g101, looks like from your harvest, this grow was a success. wish things wasn't so hot around here so i could do back outdoors, maybe in a couple of years the 420 climate will cool off where we don't have to hide our grow and can go natural and take advantage of the sunlight again.
            i hope,
            gary

Comment

Working...
            X