I love my buds...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love my buds...

I didn't post in a while, so I though I'll plaster the place with my current grow, just for you!
    Currently day 60 on 12/12, these photos are 3-5 days old.
    I need to support colas, as they are toppling over, nearly all of them.
    3 weeks to go...

Originally posted by HobbyGardener View Post
    I didn't post in a while, so I though I'll plaster the place with my current grow, just for you!
    Currently day 60 on 12/12, these photos are 3-5 days old.
    I need to support colas, as they are toppling over, nearly all of them.
    3 weeks to go...
    Very nice

Comment

supporting colas, Spiderman style!

Comment

Beautiful! What's the strain and what are you feeding them?

Comment

Hi Saturnalia ,
          these are my White widows, clones from my previous grow (which were clones as well). Very very strong and lasting hit from these. The only (apparent) oddity is - they seem to need close to 80 days on 12/12. Across other forums and groups I wasn't able to find one person whose WWs need that long.
          They are grown in coco (with just a bit of perlite mixed in. Next time I would probably mix in more of it). I feed them GenHydro's Flora series, but ONLY Flora Micro and Flora Bloom.
          This is a simplified method of growing in coco, I found it here: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=55683 . Seems to be "Oldie but goldie"!
          Compared to my previous (in-soil) grow (which of course was also my first grow, meaning that I had zero idea of what I was doing), this seems to feed plants perfectly fine if done correctly.

Comment

Day 66 on 12/12

Comment

Nice stuff. I love the widow.
              Great trike pics too btw. Nice work.

Comment

Day 72

Comment

Nice the trichomes they are starting to cloud up now i see.

Comment

I love these shots! The third one, where you can just see a handful of amber, that's when I harvest.

Comment

Thanks Saturnalia , today is the day for those girls! Exciting times, 80 days in flower, a good week of flushing in coco, hope for a great smoke!

Comment

Yes! Be sure to let us know how it turned out. Nice one.

Comment

preliminary results, still didn't weigh the dry buds, wet weight was 1.6kg trimmed buds on stakes! I expect about 350-400g of bud, plus trim.
                        I sampled it and it was amazing! So much smoother already (even though it's not cured yet) than my first grow (remember my first grow i didn't flush, and also had to harvest early). This grow went for 82 days in flower (previous one was 77 days). Such a difference really!

Comment

350g, or 12.5oz. enough to smoke a gram a day for the next year, haha

Comment

Really impressive. Great work!
                            You'll find it keeps on getting better too. In a couple of months it will be amazing!

Comment

• HobbyGardener
                              HobbyGardener commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Thanks bro, much appreciated.
                          Working...
                          X