Help ! Can't see trichomes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help ! Can't see trichomes

Ok Guys & Gals , need help big time. I can't view the trichomes on my girls. This is really really aggravating . I bought a digital microscope that I can hook up to my computer , but can't hold it still enough to view anything very well at all. So I bought a 420Scope and can't see crap. I can get some trichomes to focus for about 1 second flat and their gone. Can someone tell me what to use ,and where to get it , before my girls become too old . Thanks in advance

Simple piece of kit called a tripod or a hobby base to mount the camera. At the kind of mag levels you need to get detailed shots means the camera HAS to be motionless.
    Amazon.com: digital microscope stand

Comment

I use something like this. Cheap as chips and works a treat.
      http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Magnifier-...Cw1UQAVasIyB_w

Comment

Thanks, I'll give it a shot. I've tried just about everything. 2 different electronic microscopes(don't focus good enough) tried the 420Scope, no dice can't see crap. I'm so aggravated with not being able to see the Trichs, Im tempted to gather up everything and throw it in the trash. If I don't find something that actually works good , so I can see clearly what's going on , this will probably be my first and last time. It's kind of like having to eat uncooked food , because of not being able to tell if it's cooked or not lol. Ticks me off. So will the loop work for viewing on the plant , or do I have to cut pieces off. Seems like it should be viewed on the plant.

Comment

Ok Saturnalia, its on lol. I just ordered a 40x loupe , and a 60x loupe. Fingers crossed Bro

Comment

Thanks Saturnalia. Jewelers Loups are the way to go. 🍺🍺

Comment

Haha! I take it you can see them now? There's a whole mini world going on in there.

Comment

Working...
              X