Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First timer

Can I grow using one constant temp? 77-82 degrees Fahrenheit. Thanks

Hi Oprah. Welcome. I answered this question on another post. Yes you can grow with a constant temp like that. You should do well.
    I just made a post about my low yields which might be due to my lower temps. I have trouble maintaining constant temperatures in my set up and live in quite a cold country. Weed can take a much wider range of temperatures than people say, mine have been very low before and still produced good buds, although yields may be sub optimum. So if you can maintain those temperatures throughout the grow you should do OK.

Comment

Thank you. The girls are doing good. Today they are one week old and are starting to sprout more leaves and are roughly 4 inches in height. 2 cheese and 1 ak-47 and 2 mystery seeds. I have my temp at a constant 81 Fahrenheit and growing in very rich compost soil. I hope they make it all the way thru flowering.

Comment

Good luck Oprah. Let us know how it goes.

Comment

Hi, Oprah. I'm sure that you'll have no problems getting your plants to finish. In my experience over the years at trying to kill cannabis plants, I can tell you that they absorb quite a bit of punishment. Seems for indoors 75-80 deg works best for me. I've had outdoor grows that have had really nice formation and potency but because of low temps the aroma wasn't as good as an indoor grow of the same variety. So......do the best with what you've got.

Comment

Hello I'm a newbie,as well,, I was wondering what is the time line one, changing the soil, or what do I look for as far as buds,,

Thanks

Comment

• cococeltic
              cococeltic commented
              Editing a comment
              changing the soil ?? my last lot in soil I put the seedlings once cracked into those wee discs then straight into 11l pots and they grew mental I used to start in small pots then bigger and bigger. but that way is better lets the plant do it's own thing.. As for buds. Once you have veg'd and put into flower it will be a couple of weeks till you start seeing buds mate.

Thanks cococeltics,, do I moisten the plants daily,,I have n the wrong pot now, so I'll change out this weekend into 11,,

Comment

Hi somnsweet. I'm a newbee (well been doing it for about a year every day is a learning day lol ) as well but I have 2 lights one veg and one flowering. I put them under the veg usually till they are around 1.5 ft tall 18hr on 6 of.. then I change the bulb and put them on a 12 on 12 off flowering. As I said I used to put them in smaller pots but the last couple of times I put them straight into the big pot saved feckin about with different pots. Depending on the soil you use as some has food in I usually get a light soil so I can work the food my self. buy a wee bottle of root burst and give them a drop of that on the first week when you first put them in the big pot. when veg you need a wee bit condensation but defo NOT when flowering. I feed my plants every second day around a pint of water but you can judge that your self. Oh and don't do what I did when I first started, pack the soil tight they don't like it just put it in as it comes pat it a wee bit but not to tight... well that's about it lol jeez I bleather on a bit ha

Comment

Hi I was told to put them on 12 on 12 off from the start it my first grow and I have buds before I started flowering. Will I run into problems??

Comment

Working...
                X