propogater cuttings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• propogater cuttings

day 4 of putting cuttings in new airoponic propagator and still no sign of roots. yesterday they had all drooped a bit but have perked up a bit today. also had put the foam collars on and pushed them down into the pots caused me to loose one cutting as it was to tight. the rest are sitting in clay pebbles in the wee net type pots, they haven't died of so not giving up hope yet..

I've had similar experiences starting clones. Sometimes I've found that if there is enough space it may help to re position cutting to expose a new growth area. If the cutting is still getting enough moisture to survive it will grow roots. eventually.......

Comment

well bloody root explosion after me nearly giving up I looked yesterday and I've got roots coming out every were. looks like I bought well for a change ha ha

Comment

Nice one. They always take longer than you think. Especially if you took them after you'd flipped, or am I thinking of someone else who wrote that?

Comment

No I was going to wait till they had been flipped but changed my mind , bloody things are doing realy well would recommend they propagators if I can work them anyone can well worth the money.

Comment

took this last week they are almost double that now wish they would slow down lol.. ready to go into the big boys tent soon..

Comment

No way! That's amazing. Much better than mine. Am going to have to invest in one of them units. My pal has one and raves about it.

Comment

I have no complaints about it I bought the one that does 12 don't need it any bigger. £80 didn't bother with a heater. best £80 I've spent. I added a wee bit rooting stuff to the water then left it once the roots popped through put a bit feed in and they are doing great.

Comment

Working...
                X