couple of photo questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• couple of photo questions

Hi got a couple of problems I hope someone can help, sorry about the first pics must be the light or some thing..first whats going on with my buds just about ready and now this jeez I seem to be having one problem after another. was told to keep feeding as they weren't ready as they were all white, don't know if this is normal or what this is my last load in soil. white widow big bud..

Plus had this 4 growing in soil pots then washed the soil of and poped them in my new nft system 2 seem to be going good guns, the 3rd is picking up but this one at the front not to sure if it's a male or just a slow grower, they have been in the system for 4 weeks now, I know with taking them out soil into this might shock them for a while. Would love to hear your feed back
    cheers again.

Comment

got someone to have a look at the pics said it's fine hope he is right..lol

Comment

Originally posted by cococeltic View Post
        Hi got a couple of problems I hope someone can help, sorry about the first pics must be the light or some thing..first whats going on with my buds just about ready and now this jeez I seem to be having one problem after another. was told to keep feeding as they weren't ready as they were all white, don't know if this is normal or what this is my last load in soil. white widow big bud..
        Too me nothing looks wrong. How long have they been into flowering?

Comment

Originally posted by cococeltic View Post
          Plus had this 4 growing in soil pots then washed the soil of and poped them in my new nft system 2 seem to be going good guns, the 3rd is picking up but this one at the front not to sure if it's a male or just a slow grower, they have been in the system for 4 weeks now, I know with taking them out soil into this might shock them for a while. Would love to hear your feed back
          cheers again.
          More then likely just shock, give it time and it will recover.

Comment

Hi Katzie it's been 9 weeks now. I was just a bit worried about all these wee growths comin out the buds but the buds are swelling right up. what I thought was a problem might turn out to be a bumper crop I hope lol

Comment

Originally posted by Katzie_Wolf71 View Post

More then likely just shock, give it time and it will recover.
              cheers the 2 big ones are getting really bushy and tall now looking good just hope the other 2 catch up soon

Comment

ah well had a good look at them yesterday and they are really spongy don't seem to be filling out at all time to cut them down and cut my losses me thinks. my others are coming on great guns put them into flower soon and get a few cuttings. and start over again.

Comment

Those buds look fine. Some strains swell and foxtail, causing what looks like misshapen growth but what is really just them piling on the weight. Could it be that? It's hard to tell from the pics.
                  And yes, taking them out of soil will stress them a lot. You did well to get 3 good uns out of it. There's bound to be some losses.
                  How you enjoying using the NFT set up?

Comment

really like it so far mate, wish I had a wee bit more height but going well just now, wish I'd done it ages ago. oh is it normal for the roots to pop out the pipe and into the water ? do I just leave them or chop them of ?

Comment

And I thought I'd lose them all lucky there is only one runt of the litter as they say ha. It's a wee skinny thing I will keep a wee eye on it just in case it's a wee male..

Comment

used white widow big bud since I started growing tried bubble gum once it was a feckin pain in the rear end, might have a wee look try something else at some point once I get used to the system.

Comment

Working...
                        X