Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Growing indoors will smoking in the same room be bad?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Growing indoors will smoking in the same room be bad?

Hi im a new grower just starting out with my first plant, now im in a closed room that gets filtered by the same filter that will suck air out of my closet(where my plant is in) to filter the smell all this gets vented back into my room trough the filter. (i have 2 industrial fana for a showroom so yes it can handle it rated for about 3-5x more then my room is)

Ive been using this setup for being able to smoke sigs and joints inside my room, filters the smell great but there is still shit tons of smoke around since i cant open my window cz my plants inside now (its almost freezing outside at night)

Now what i would like to know is does it harm the plant at all to be in the smoke and stuff? (i have a few fabric filters for tar not much but it works)
    I am building a water filter to filter out the smoke and tar, but im thinking with a waterfilter in a closed room is that the humidity is gona get waaay to high... any way to solve this?

If anyone has any experience or theories about this idd love to hear them otherwhise im back to smoking outside and its starting to freeze
    Sorry for the typo's and failed sentences sometimes ive got dyslectia and my english is not 100% ill ad a picture of my setup, do note that i dont have a tube for my closet yet since i planted 2days ago its still a test setup in progress :P

Fan to the left and filter to the right

Hi 420. No real experience here but my guess is that, although not ideal, it won'' cause too much trouble. Unless you smoke ridiculous amounts!
    On the plus side, all the time you are breathing in that room you are generating CO2 for your plants to take in. ;-)

Comment

Aigt thanks now ill be able to sleep at night well lets say about 15g gets smoked weekly (Im not the only one who smokes here) and about a pack of sig a day :P i havnt seen the plant get stunted or anything wrong exept one leaf thats curling down but i kinda over watered it at the start..

And a small update, we did not go with a water filter we just went with a smoke/smell eating product and a HEPA filter inside my carbon filter and evrything seems to be doing fine! my room now permanently smells like my laundry is just finished

Comment

Working...
      X