cuttings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cuttings

Hi people I was going to grow my white widow x big bud, I've used this for ages now, I was going to grow a mother but, was told not to take it of these plants as the seeds are feminised and I'll end up with a load of hermied plants (think that's how it's spelt ha.) but someone else said it was fine, now I'm mixed up. some advice please. thanks.

You will be fine. I take clones from many feminized seed start plants and all did great. The only caution I have heard is that reveg-ing a flowering plant may cause some hermaphroditism.

Comment

thanks. I re veged once jeez it took ages, was glad I had a spare tent at the time but, it did give me a cracking grow eventually.

Comment

The cuttings will be fine. Just genetically exact copies of the donor plant. It's the way forward.
        Reverting flowering plants to veg is an interesting way to go. If you take a cutting up to about 3 weeks into flower it will take a while to revert, but when it does it will grow into a multi branched monster that is excellent for taking further cuttings.
        Read this article about it. It's known as monster cropping. I have used this method many times with great success,.
        https://howtogrowmarijuana.com/monster-cropping/

Comment

thanks for the replies people . schmokin I will look into that I'm new at this thought I'd get into it after getting a wee hotel visit for a few years (if you know what I mean) I met a guy from germany that got me right into it, turns out he won the gold cup, very nice guy got me away from selling the hard stuff and now I enjoy this growing and learning all about it, it's not just growing it's an art when done right. and I've been over and seen his stuff amazing

Comment

coco, sounds like your on a good path. It really is amazing how much joy I get out of growing this plant-amazing stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by cococeltic View Post
              thanks for the replies people . schmokin I will look into that I'm new at this thought I'd get into it after getting a wee hotel visit for a few years (if you know what I mean) I met a guy from germany that got me right into it, turns out he won the gold cup, very nice guy got me away from selling the hard stuff and now I enjoy this growing and learning all about it, it's not just growing it's an art when done right. and I've been over and seen his stuff amazing
              I know that Hotel.
              This is a fascinating thing to get into. Great rewards too. Hope it helps you to keep things straight. Although make no bones about it, it's why I was visiting that hotel in the first place....

Comment

Bloody room service is crap.. ha
                This is a great forum learned lots on here we all learn by others mistakes not just our own. I just keep it small.. near sh*t my pants when I saw my mates in Germany lol.. Anyway we'll not go there ha ha

Comment

Working...
                X