Growin hindu kush autos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Growin hindu kush autos

Hi need some help, got my tent and lighting set up and just recieved my hindu kish autos, need help with germinating them and all the other things related to that, ma friend sujjested just using small pots putting the soil in them wetin the soil the pockin a hole in it with your thumb plantin the seed coverin it with soil and leavin them in a cupboard soakin the soil twice a day with no lighting? Also what kind of steroids or growth should i use and when should i use it? Sorry new to this but really keen to start

Hey nice selection of grow
    Just go through this site forums and you will get your answer.lots of great people that in that zone
    Latter bats

Comment

Yeh i have been scanning threw the forum just need some advice on the best way, i am using the hid set up, cant wait to get started

Comment

Hi Smokebhoy. Welcome.
        Here's a good page on germination. Most of us use the paper towel method and it seems to work best. Your friend's suggestion is good too. Whatever you fancy. But this is how I do it. I would avoid soaking the soil twice a day. That will probably make it too wet.
        I wouldn't be using any steroids. If you are talking about what nutrients to use. Have a read of this page about nutrients.
        Kushes are normally quite tolerant and pretty easy to grow so are a good choice for your first grow. Let us know how it works out.

Comment

Seed directly into rockwool and put them in a propagation dome with PH balanced water in the bottom. When they hit the size you like, I believe you can then transplant into any medium you like.
          I like it, and am new to this also. I feel I get a good germination rate. Just recently used this for the same type as you.
          Last edited by chad3179; 11-22-2016, 09:35 PM. Reason: Same genetics as question

Comment

Working...
          X