When to Flip to 12/12

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When to Flip to 12/12

1st grower here I've had my girl going under 24 light (flourcent) for about 3 months now. This was the runt of the group do she never went into flowering with her soon to be found brothers (garbage now) . So she been going since Christmas when should I be putting her into 12/12 to induce flowering ? I've clipped a couple of clones from her last week and they have survived so far . I have a really low budget grow room in the basement which is a lil chilly so that's why I'm guessing it took almost 12 weeks to get this big . Any tips would be great

Gave this post it's own topic Chubbs. Thought it would get seen more and it helps to keep things tidy. Thanks.

Comment

I've got a tip... Bend it over and get more Colas heading vertical...
      a better light would give it warmth too.
      Going 12/12 now is a waste...too small for "ME"
      But a quick success is maybe what you need ?
      Now's the time to have fun with it during Veg.
      Shape it for good light on vertical colas, and get more buds

Comment

Well if it's real chilly down there, why not veg her out a bit more, until it gets a bit warmer. Then you will get better growth during flowering, when it really counts.
        You light want to shell out on some more light for the flowering too. If budget is tight just some CFLs, they're pretty cheap and you can just get them one or two at a time, as you have the money available. Remember to get 2700K for flowering.

Comment

So I've been in 12/12 lighting for a round 60 days not much happening under these florencent lights I think I may be ready to start drying any advise or should I leave it going for longer ?

Comment

Dec 27 - pix of thrichomes (3).jpg Feb 6 - Close to Harvest ... (3).JPG Ready to start DRYING ????

Ok...You must like smoking leaves ?

Myself... I wait for buds...

and I wait for the trichomes to be past Milky....

First they are clear... then cloudy... then Milky...

i see no buds in these pix... only a few hairs

60 daze ??? No, I think it's been getting light when your grow lights are off...

But get a second opinion.
            Last edited by Groot; 05-27-2016, 12:46 PM.

Comment

That was over 2 weeks ago Chubbs. Did you take them?

Comment

Working...
              X