White Widow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Widow

I am getting some White Widow feminized seeds today a bit pricey at 5 seeds for $60. But at least i know they will be female. Any tips on growing this strain would be greatly appreciated. Happy growing friends.

Ive only grown white widow outdoors, if I was to grow it indoors I would definitely scrog it...outdoors my plants were 10-12 feet tall...I don't get the best sun outdoors here either....mine were very branchy long lower branches I think it would make a great scrog plant....be very careful if supercropping this plant...branches tend to snap.

Comment

Thanks for the advice bud, guy at the shop said these seeds are original white widow from spain supposedly

Comment

Katzie what you paid for those certainly isn't out of line, I did buy mine online cheaper but stealth shipping isn't cheap so id say yours were probably cheaper, I hope I live to see the day when I can go to a shop and buy seeds or clones.....consider yourself lucky....good luck on your grow my outdoor white widow was very good indeed, makes great shatter, honeycomb, oil.....not couchlock kinda uppety

Comment

Ya this shop i went too i always thought it was online only to buy off them, till i looked better at the site. Said to book an appointment to go in. I emailed them and they said just to come right in anytime. I will be going back again for sure now that i know its cheaper to go buy directly from them instead of getting it mailed. Here its not illegal to sell marijuana seeds its only illegal to germinate and grow it. LoL ummmmmmmmmm what else would i do with marijuana seeds? lol

Comment

that's awesome gotta love the government, good luck on your grow. Are you going to show pictures?

Comment

Yep i will be showing pics of them, i have 2 seeds germinating now, some time today i will be putting them in peat pellets as the seed husk has opened and root just barely poking out.

Comment

Good luck with it Katzie. Everyone loves the Widow!! Looking forward to seeing your grow.

Comment

Thanks Saturnalia.

Comment

Only one of the 2 seeds germinated successfully. Emailed the place i got them from and they will replace the seed that didnt make it.

Comment

• canbethewicked
                      canbethewicked commented
                      Editing a comment
                      nice, white widow is great weed, good producer(outdoors anyway) good luck with her Katzie

Thanks canbethewicked. I might save the last of them for outdoors this year.

Comment

everyone i've talked to thinks that white widow is one of the best, good luck with them.
                      gary

Comment

Thanks Gary.

Comment

I'm growing a White Widow X Big Bud cross and WOW. 6 weeks from seed and she will be going into flower. Could throw it in now but waiting for the 6 week mark to setup everything correctly for a perpetual harvest.

Comment

My White Widow lost track on exactly how old she is. But roots are now into the water in its dwc setup with my 100w LED veg light.

Comment

Working...
                            X