Updates of my plants Wat do u guys think

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updates of my plants Wat do u guys think

Hey everyone this is gene87 with an update tell me what u guys think . And do u think my light setup is ok
    Attached Files

Looking great Gene. The young plants are coming on fine. Lighting looks OK but you will probably want to add more lights before flowering. They may be strong enough for veg but flowers are likely to be quite light with just those CFLs.

Comment

They look healthy, how long have you had them going? They will definitely need a nice 1000 watt set-up. for flowering. If you want some nice buds.
      ​I use 1000 watt Hortilux grow lamps Pink is for veg & the blue is for flowering. 1 month vegging 2 months flowering, you should harvest about 4 oz a plant with 4 plants.

Comment

Had them goin since November 26 think I'm gonna flower this month but I have one plant that was stunted a little but he starting to show how many cfls will I need for flowering

Comment

Flowering setup any tips
          Attached Files

Comment

Lower the lights and add more lights, you're using cfl only and you will end up with airy buds and not compact. The first couple of weeks they will stretch to almost double in size so you want to keep internode spacing to a minimal by keeping your lights as close as possible to the canopy. Try to get get side lighting around the plants and rotate them everyday a 1/4 turn.

Comment

I don't think there is an ideal amount. Just as many as you can. What I did with the CFLs was just keep adding now and then as and when I could afford more. A good idea is maybe 1 big powerful one (150W-300W) and then a selection of smaller ones, placed all around the plant as Katzie says. You can always add more.
              Remember that ideally you want them to be about 2700K for flowering, although I prefer to add a couple of others in just to spread the spectrum. Make sure the majority of light is 2700K.

Comment

Working...
              X