Outgrown my space

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outgrown my space

I'm using a stealth grow cabinet and my girls are within a 1/2 inch of touching the led light. I can't raise it any higher. I was traveling and waited to long before changing light cycle to 12/12. Its only been 4 days. I do have a room I can move them to, will require a little work. I'm concerned the change in environment could cause issues. Any advice out there?

the fewer 'changes' the better off you are, but you will need that height as they will still grow for a few weeks in flower stage. But at the end of the day, the move to a new room will be better than touching the LED. LED lights work best around 18-24 inch's from the canopy. This allows for the individual diodes to 'blend' the light spectrum before it hits the plant. Too close and the main cola gets zapped with highly concentrated light that will burn the plant asw it is only of an individual spectrum... Not a game killer, just not as efficient use of the light... but 1/2 inch is FAR too close as it will grow that much overnight.

Comment

I'm on the hunt locally for a gorilla tent. I found 4 shops in driving distance that sell them. I'm hoping something will be in stock I can use.

Comment

Everything moved to a 4×4 gorilla tent. Hopefully they won't be to shocked by the move.

Comment

Glad you got them moved. If this happens again you can always LST the plants, even in flower. If you have some sideways room just gently bend the buds over and tie them down.

Comment

Working...
          X