Help me choose a strain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me choose a strain

All I want is a strain that would make me feel really euphoric, happy, giggly, body high.

Avoiding: Lots of thoughts, creativity, hallucination, too much mental stuff.

And this strain must be easy to grow indoors, in fact, probably autoflowering and feminized.
    I heard Blue Mystique could perhaps fit this profile, but I want more options and comparissons.

I want to grow through window sill, my apartment in Czech Republic gets a ton of light even on cloudy days. Thanks.

Hi avillax. Welcome to our forum.
    You definitely want something with a good sativa heritage. True sativas tend to be more difficult to grow and can take a long time to finish so you a good hybrid should suit, with quicker, indica growth patterns but hybrid/sativa effects.
    Feminized is definitely a good way for you to go. Autos might be a good idea too, although photoperiods can be more tolerant of mistakes and the only difference is they require you to change the lighting from 18/6 to 12/12.

Here's a couple of autos worth looking at. I have no personal experience of these but hear they are OK.
    Hubbabubasmelloscope
    2Fast2Vast

And here's some photoperiod sativas that I have grown and think fit the bill.
    Jamaican Pearl
    Durban Poison

Maybe also worth looking at Fast Nevilles. I have grown regular Nevilles Haze and this one may be a bit easier to contain.

Have a good look about in the strain reviews section of the site avillax. You're bound to find something to suit.

Comment

Thanks for your input. By the way, what do you think of moving the plants? Do they get significantly stressed by doing so?. My idea is that I could use 4 hours of natural light and then put them under a GalaxyHydro 300 watt for 6-8 more hours. This could help me save on electricity big time. Like I said, I have a super small monthly consumption of 2 grams per month, my real concern is if growing a plant fully or partially through window sill method could produce quality smoke, don't care about yield.

Comment

Hi Avillax. Although I have never moved plants in and out like that I have seen people do it to good effect. One of our members in California moves his plants in and out every day and has some amazing results. For me it is a bit too much hassle and also I am not available to do it every single day.
        If you are growing under only natural light then you would need to grow autos if you want to do it now. A photoperiod plant needs at least 16 hours of light per day to stay in veg and not start flowering. Your window sill sounds great. There is no match for direct sunlight, but as I say, if you want to grow a photoperiod plant in CZ at this time of year you will need to add extra hours of artificial light to keep her going. I expect that you will be able to grow good quality weed with this system.

Comment

hhhggggggffff
          Last edited by plantedrengen; 10-02-2015, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X