Can I grow?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I grow?

I found some seeds in my last batch and I was wondering if I could grow them like any other plant. I don't know about LED lights and I can't grow in my backyard. Can I just put the seeds in a pot and put it by the window? How often do I need to water them? And what else should I know?

The quick answer is treat them like tomato plants, with a bit less water.

Germinate the seeds in a wet paper towel for a few days. When the root pops out put them each in their own pot of soil.

As for lighting, They need 18 + hours per day of light until you're ready to make them flower.
    This explains a lot of the light requirements:

https://howtogrowmarijuana.com/compac...l-grow-lights/

A grow light would be best but I use household bulbs for growing and get nice yields. GE Daylight LED and CFL bulbs for Vegging and a giant GE 2700 K fluorescent bulb for flowering.

Comment

Hey EOS. Welcome.
      If you are planning on using just sunlight you will need to wait until spring. If you are in the northern hemisphere then it is a bit late to be planting with natural light. Naturally lit plants are just coming into flower right now. Depending on whereabouts you live you should plant it around May time.
      Or are you in the southern hemisphere?

Comment

Working...
      X