Need advice reagarding changing the 12/ 12 cycle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice reagarding changing the 12/ 12 cycle

Hello, I need to move a flowering single plant to a different grow room. No problem doing the move but I want to change the 12/12 time from sleeping during the day to sleeping at night. What issues if any am I going to find if I change the 12/12 time from sleeping from 5 am to 5 pm to sleeping form 10 pm to 10 am? Do I keep it sleeping until I get to the right cycle or do I keep it awake until I get to the right time.

Thx in advance...

Its best not to mess with the light cycle but if you have to do it leave it dark until the time you want.

Comment

Thanks kbag. One more question if I may. What if I were to change the cycle time by an hour a day, would that work and be easier on the girl?

Comment

Tbh i am unsure if changing a hour a day would easier on them or not. As i stated in the previous post messing with light cycles on a flowering plant is not a good idea. I have had my electric go out before so i just left them dark until it was time for next 12 hours of light and they were fine.

Comment

Originally posted by kbag View Post
          Tbh i am unsure if changing a hour a day would easier on them or not. As i stated in the previous post messing with light cycles on a flowering plant is not a good idea. I have had my electric go out before so i just left them dark until it was time for next 12 hours of light and they were fine.
          Thx kbag, I'll finish with the same cycle but will change things up on the next grow.

Comment

Working...
          X