uk stealth grow box project (old passive speaker) hope to use SOG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uk stealth grow box project (old passive speaker) hope to use SOG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SPL-1000W-...item2338421858 <--- that is the speaker which i have hollowed out pretty sure dimensions are on there (can post pictures on request)
    grow list
    ph test kit 3.00

ph up and down 6.20

syringe 50ml 1.89

6 litre pot x2 2.00

plant magic soil 50l 15.00

nutrients just bloom? 11.00

24 hour plug 15

cfl lights 65.00

im pretty sure i have everything i need here apart from something to hold the cfl lights up and some vents and carbon filter cheapest one you guys can suggest. i was told by /r/microgrowery who also brought me to you awesome people that i should use a couple pc fans for this, how would i go about hooking them up.
    sorry for the big post but this is my second attempt and im trying to take it very seriously and take pride in something alot of people take advantage of.
    Last edited by admin; 04-23-2015, 11:23 AM. Reason: too many links

Hi Dmeer
    The pic of the speaker is no longer on Ebay. Would be interested to see a picture of it. I do like a stealth grow box.
    I built myself one in a fridge and one in a dishwasher, both of which I was pretty chuffed with. I got my filter off Ebay too. One of the cheap hydro stores. Works just fine, but I've never tried it out with any really really stinky strains.
    As for the PC fans. I bought a couple for my fridge project. Just bought two 12V power supplies off ebay and wired each directly to the fans. Worked fine for me. I made a stand to keep them stable.
    Good luck with it all mate. Let us know how it goes.

Comment

Hi Dmeer. Apologies but I have had to remove all of those links. We have an ongoing fight with spammers and advertizers and that was way too many links to one company, especially for a first post.

Comment

Hi Dmeer. You've got it pretty much covered there.
        What auto strain are you growing?
        What wattage are the CFLs? And what temp (will be marked with a K, probably 2700K or 6500K)?

Comment

Working...
        X