Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S.O.G the fastest way of having buds? whats the minimum weight?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.O.G the fastest way of having buds? whats the minimum weight?

hello guys, i m knew heare and i m portuguese so my spelling is not the best, sorry for that.
    i will start my real first grow and what i m going to do is:
    buy a 100x100x200 tent and turn into horizontal way so i can have lots of monobuds in 1 lt pot
    my question is if i do it all with good air circulation , well fertillized , good compost , and 2 weeks vegetition 3 weeks flower time from 24 streight into 12 what the minimum that i could get per plant? i m tinking abou 5 g but yeah
    tell me what u think?

2x400W hps lamps and the tent is 100x100x200cm

Comment

You will still have to flower for the full 8 to 10 weeks depending on the strain and how long it takes the plant to transition. There is no real way to speed that up.... You can speed up the vegetative stage and 'flip' the plants early, look up what the Dutch growers are doing to see how that works... But yes, SOG, you could set the tent up horizontally and 2 @ 400 watts HPS should be fine for that. BTW, I love Portugal! Spent almost a year living on the Algarve in Lagos... Great place and still have many friends there!

Comment

hahaha, thats exacly where i live!!!!
        barao de sao joao, i m sure that you know where that is, what a coincidence man!!
        yeahh, thats true i will check whats the fastest flowering strains, i heard of northen lights and any kush strains classical indica's
        so yeah thanks for alerting me for that, and really nice that you lived hear i might even know some people that you know haha

Comment

yup, i searched a bit and i found out that its still long time what do you think of the autoflower?

Comment

Hi Louro. Some of the autos are quite quick, but you still have 2 - 3 weeks veg time before they start flowering. I think you just need to accept that that is how long weed takes to grow. There are some pretty rapid flowerers available with some being ready in 7 weeks. It means that about 9 weeks from seed is about the quickest you're going to get.

Comment

That 24 hrs on is good but has it's down falls as well. I am using this technique but I find I can only use the room for that and only that. One might want to think ahead a bit and consider cloning(saves money) and future seedlings. What does one do when they flip - I experienced having my clones turn into flowers/buds - I put them under 18hrs on and wham, budding clones. My mentor is a production grower with minimal skills at communicating - just thought I would share my experience with 24 on - slo

Comment

Originally posted by slo-han View Post
                That 24 hrs on is good but has it's down falls as well. I am using this technique but I find I can only use the room for that and only that. One might want to think ahead a bit and consider cloning(saves money) and future seedlings. What does one do when they flip - I experienced having my clones turn into flowers/buds - I put them under 18hrs on and wham, budding clones. My mentor is a production grower with minimal skills at communicating - just thought I would share my experience with 24 on - slo
                Slowhan...was reading your post. You're saying you had them on 24 hr light and then changed them over to 18/6 and they started to flower? I use a 24 hr cycle in veg, but go straight to 12/12 in the flower room and have never tried changing the cycle to 18/6 myself. However, there are tons and tons of people who do use this method successfully and without throwing them into flower. You are leaving them ON for 18 and OFF for 6, right? Not really sure what's up with that.

Comment

Working...
                X