Automatic control system for my indoor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Automatic control system for my indoor

Hello people, reading a post on the internet I saw that they were recommending to purchase a new device called “Growmotics” that has been released to let you control the cultivation from a smartphone. I really liked what I read and I am considering of buying it, because there is no need to change anything in my growbox to use it and I think that for that price (169$) it is great. Besides I can go out comfortably and even watch the cultivation in my phone and turn on the lights or the humidifier and turn on the watering. (I don’t know about you, but to water them without light I usually do it around 9 PM and at that hour it kind of breaks any plan of going out with my mates).
    I’ve almost decided to get it on pre-order and maybe use it for my next cultivation. I’m leaving you all the info so you can check it too and tell me what do you think about it

This is the website and the page where they are selling it:
    www.growmotics.com
    http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/gr...e-perfect-crop

I don’t know, what do you think?

PS: If you share it on social networks they send you an encyclopedia with advices and so that looks interesting. I’ve already done it, I’ll tell how it is if you don’t get it too, lol.

Sounds a bit gimmicky. Also sounds a lot like a promotion with you plugging their website on your second post...

Comment

I'm with you there Sat. It does kind of does sound gimmicky. Plus I would be Leary about this product because ok if you can access your grow from your smart phone and see what's going on what's to say the government can't do the same thing? Kind of sound suspicious to me like k here you go monitor your grow from your smart phone well the government monitors it as well think of it like this (government talking) "Oh wait there is how many plans in there oh he's over his limit let's send a raid. Oh wait according to his smart phone he's at burger king so let's wait until his whole families home than raid him for being over. Being one that has worked with computers and html coding and what not a device like this has many possibilities not only for personal use but as a way for the government to monitor you as well just like when you get your mmj card it goes on file I'm sure somewhere there is a data base that records this products information as well how else would you be able to access it on the net. IMO I prefer the old school way and for watering you could just add a drip system if it's an inconvenience to you to water. I prefer to do my own watering though because you have more control over your plant as well as able to check on it when you water.

Comment

Working...
      X