Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much grams I will get from growing on the computer case?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much grams I will get from growing on the computer case?

I'm considering to grow on computer case.. how much I can get with this way?
    I want to grow for myself and maybe for friends.. A tent is an option or only for people who want to grow big amounts and sell ?

I am not sure on the yield for pc grow cases but there is different sizes for grow tents i know that much.

Comment

Originally posted by Katzie_Wolf71 View Post
      I am not sure on the yield for pc grow cases but there is different sizes for grow tents i know that much.
      What is approximate amount I can grow on computer case? I don't need exact numbers
      It can will be quality like growing on tents?
      Thank you

Comment

Welcome to the forum CannabisFreak

If your looking to provide enough budz for you and maybe a few friendz, you might want to take Katzie's advice and check out a smallish size tent. If you research the many sections here, you'll have a better understanding on how to get the most from your grow, whatever size area your growing in.

Most of what you need to know is here in the forum. The more you research, the better job you will do on your plants yields. All depends on how good of a job you do researching and the strain you decide on growing. The more you know, the more you'll grow. Best of Luck to ya.

Comment

Jump in with both feet - after you kill a few you will start learning. Add this to the above advice and your good to grow, As far as the pc case - forget your friends - want friends get a tent or make a box at least 3 feet tall - you will get it when you grow - good luck - slo-han

Comment

I couldn't pout a number on it but those PC box grows look pretty small. And if you do not have too much experience I don't think you will get a big yield. Try a small tent or cabinet and you will get more.

Comment

Working...
            X