Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help a bro out

Hello community,

Me and my friend are planning to grow Chernobyl Kush, we will have only one chance of this. It's our first time and imported strains here in South East Asia is very hard to find.

I am planning to grow with Wick System in mind. My question is what do I put in the water? What are the nutrients needed to be mixed up in the water?

We are planning to build a closet (a large one) with 8 pots on a table and an aquarium beneath it.

Please give us an advice on what to do and how to grow it perfectly. Thanks.

You're not going to grow perfectly your first grow i can tell you this right from the start and i would not grow that many either for a first time grower. Do more research and stick to one or two plants only the first time round or even second too till you get an idea how the plant grows and reacts to what you feed it and how much.

Comment

Your solution will need to have nitrogen, potash, and potassium. Read up on what these do and use accordingly - one helps grow one helps roots etc. - carefull on the nitrogen. Read thru the forum threads and your questions will be answered - -slo

Comment

Yes I know about the N/P/K and when to actually put it (it's soil right? so it is in my pot). What I don't know is if I need solutions or nutrients in my water.

Comment

Welcome Monyo

Chernobyl Kush; Trainwreck X Trinity X Jack the Ripper
          , nice combo. First time growers you say? Seems like you might want to learn to grow a few times like Katzie suggested, before you try growing that strain.

If your not even familiar with the grow system you've described, It might be best to try your hand in a soil grow first, just to see how the plants grow so you'll know how to deal with any problems you might have along the way, getting used to the entire grow process first~off.

I grow strictly in soil and am unable to be of much help for you with that type of Hydro grow system, but there are a few of us here that do. Hopefully someone here can give you more info about the wick system you wish to grow in. Good Luck.

Comment

If you want to grow with a wick system then you will need nutrients that are water soluble so that you can mix them into your reservoir. Try and find some good hydroponic nutrients. If this is not possible find some liquid nutrients. Start out with one that is high in N until you start flowering, then switch to one that is high in K. Take a good look around your garden centre/nursery and see what they have available.
            I would advise using less than the recommended amount of nutes at first. You can always add more afterwards. Slowly build up the concentration until you see some slight signs of nute burn, then back off a bit.
            Good luck with your grow. Let us all know how it works out for you.

Comment

Working...
            X