Could use some help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could use some help

Hello everybody! I have been a constant researcher/follower to this site and forums - But now it's time to ask a couple of questions I cannot get the answers to.
    I have started my very first grow, it is indoors. It's more of an experience so my next one will be amazing. - I started with a Sativa plant. and I was more than sure she was a girl. and now its about 15 days into flower, and pistons have shortened and I think It's turning male. Haven't seen any pictures similar to her. So I was wondering if someone could help me if i sent some pictures to them? Or already knows what i'm talking about.

You can upload your pictures here for everyone to see and give a opinion as to whats going on.

Comment

Hi Clown,
      Post some pics so everyone can get a look at your lady and than once the picture is up and we are able to get a look at your lady we will better be able to give you advice on your plant

Comment

Hi Clownshoes. We really need pictures for questions about sexing. Are you inspecting closely around the internodes? Sativas can take a while to show sometimes. Normally males will show just before with small balls. Maybe you just haven't waited long enough....
        Post some pics and we will let you know.

Comment

This is a male plant close up of what you are looking for, or rather, what you are hoping NOT to see:

how_to_sex_marijuana_plants.jpg

Comment

Working...
          X