First Time growing in Portugal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Time growing in Portugal

Hello, I am trying to create a system for me to grow some nice plants and I could use some experienced advise!

I am going to create a Wick Hydroponic System for 4 plants. I was thinking maybe one or two of the four: Northern Lights, Blue Cheese, White Widow or White Rhino. Still not sure and any feedback is more than welcome.

Should I buy them feminized? Autoflowering?

I already researched and figured out how to build the system, but I have a lot of doubts regarding Lighting and Nutrients.

What type of lights should I buy? And for how long should I light the plants for? And as for the Nutrients which type should I buy? Is there any specific type that is better?

How long does it take for a plant to be harvested?

I would really appreciate some help as I am kind of lost! All help is welcome!!

Thank you in advance!

Welcome to the site tomhart. I havent grown auto's yet but i think thats entirely up to you in what you want. I would go with feminized though its a bit more expensive but you'll know its a fem. As for lighting thats up to your pocket book and how big of a space you'll be growing in. Do you want to use MH/HPS or do you want to use LED lighting or CFL? As for nutes there is so many different kinds and lots are good. I use General Hydroponics nutes and havent had a problem with it. But i havent tried any others so i really cant judge lol Most strains are different in how long it will take till harvest time. Auto's are good cause they have a quick flowering time at most times and you can run your lights 18/6 from start to finish.

Comment

Thank you so much for our reply!
      I think im getting Northern Light and Purple Haze both feminized.
      I was thinking about buying this Kit, I think it has everything required:

http://www.alojadamaria.com/pt/produ...watts-lowcost/

It has HPS lighting included. but how many Watts do you think are necessary? And the more Watts larger the electric bill is going to be right? ahah just keeping that in mind. Choosing these feminized I should have 12h lighting ON and 12h light OFF right? Do you think that this Kit is sufficient for 4 plants? If not maybe Ill do 2 at a time, kind of like a trial run. What do you think?

Comment

Whats the actual size of that tent i do not know spanish lol from what i can tell its a 100w hps, so you will need a 100w mh light for veg and you use the hps for flowering where its 12 hours on and 12 hours off. For veg you want 18/6. The size of pots will determine how big they will grow. I would try 2 in that space you have.

Comment

Another 2 hit wonder lol 2 posts and thats it.

Comment

Specific questions are answered and off they go, never to be heard from again. That's cool, that's why we're here. That's what we do and we're good at it too, lol.

Comment

LMFAO never thought of it that way, good point there bud.

Comment

Working...
              X