First grow box in closet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First grow box in closet

This is my first box that I have made for a closet or room. Currently set up in my closet till my in-laws leave. Current temp is finally down to around 91 with 45 to 50 humidity. Plant is about 30 days old and seems to be growing lots of leaves and stems under and between the large fans. Only 7in tall. Seems to be a bit short. Its my first plant and its from some really good homegrown I got from a friend. Unsure of strain type sex etc. Im switching to 12/12 tonight. Input greatly appreciated. Im waiting on my Short stuff #1 fem auto from herbies seeds to come in.
    Last edited by lilbluemonster; 06-15-2016, 10:37 PM.

Looks great. Probably an indica dominant hybrid judging from the leaves. You have some clawing going on there. The end of the leaves are turned down. A lot of things can cause this, but if you say that you got the temp 'down' to 91 then that could well be the issue. 91 is a touch too warm. If possible you should try to lower the temperature a bit more.
    Good luck.

Comment

• lilbluemonster
      lilbluemonster commented
      Editing a comment
      Well once again I have since mixed things up lol. My auto flower seeds arrived, so I put my mystery plant outside in the garden in a 3 to 5 gallon pot and put a Delicious Deep Purple and short stuff #1 inside. There was a good bit of root lock it looked like. I topped it before it went out. Its summer time where I'm at. High ninety's with humidity in the 50% and higher. The new growth seems to be doing well. Lots if side and under growth.

Comment

Just a update on my mystery plant. It's more then doubled in size over the past week or so. New growth seems to be very healthy. Got a few 9 leaf fans. Unsure of sex still.

Comment

These look great! The last picture does look a little like it's developing balls though. It's hard to make out in the picture. Do you have a better image for us to look at?

Comment

• lilbluemonster
          lilbluemonster commented
          Editing a comment
          I posted some new pics at bottom of thread.

Well on a positive note this little girl is my outside auto, 25 days old and already seeing little white fingers. Her sister is about a week behind. 30 more days till harvest super excited. As for the large one, I'm going to take more photos but I think it's a male. Still can't tell.

Comment

Comment

Still can't tell here. I thought I could see some wee white hairs but hard to make out.

Comment

Well patience is worth its weight in gold. I snipped about 5 in off one arm to try and 12/12 it for sex. Didn't go as well as I hoped lol. But guess what! It's a Girl. Last night I was doing my nightly inspection and I saw something. This morning I confirmed it. I'm soooo happy.

Comment

congratulations!!!! now wheres my cigar.

Comment

Well after harvest I'll have one for ya! Lol

Comment

Working...
                  X