No announcement yet.

my setup, first indoor grow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not long to go on the critical (1st pic) the rest have awhile to grow...evrything is smelling and looking tasty....I may be a Grow Seedling but man did my seedlings GROW
    Last edited by canbethewicked; 01-31-2016, 04:53 PM.

Comment

That set up is sweet. Probably quite expensive..Lol, but looks like your doing well for your first indoor grow!! Best of luck, and I'm really enjoying learning from everyone's comments!

Comment

• canbethewicked
        canbethewicked commented
        Editing a comment
        I figured why go cheap and be disappointed, I bought a durable tent and what I believe are going to be durable lighting and just to let u know I have a bet with a friend who says everybody fails their first few indoor grows...lol....he already paid me and I haven't harvested yet

Yes that is true , you're set up is really impressive! And your crop looks awesome if I was your friend I would've paid up to no questions asked...! I hope to have a sweet garden like that also!

Comment

The critical + 2.0 is now history, hung her Saturday night.

Comment

• Steveb71
          Steveb71 commented
          Editing a comment
          Looks good! Good air freshener.. LOL

very good harvest there, let us know how it smokes.
        gary

Comment

thanks Gary, I will certainly give a smoke report, one down, 4 to go....3-4 wks left on three, maybe 5 on the lemon thai kush. time will tell. this girl finished in 6 weeks to maturity.
          Last edited by canbethewicked; 02-08-2016, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Ok the critical +2.0 numbers are in...114 grams of good bud...26 grams of popcorn. Total 140 grams...in jars now with B62 Boveda bags for curing. Have a while to go on the others.
            Last edited by canbethewicked; 02-11-2016, 03:06 AM.

Comment

The four girls left in the tent

Comment

• Steveb71
                Steveb71 commented
                Editing a comment
                No so cramped now. They look great! You have a awesome set up there!!

Thanks Steve...a test bud from the Alpine OG, lookin frosty and smelling tasty, hanging now cant wait for the sample...the critical +2.0 is a zesty lemon smooth smoke and isnt fully cured but quite tasty already.

Comment

That bud looks good! Thanks for all your advice and help canbethewicked, hope to grow some killer crops like yours! I'm still waiting on my seeds and doing research on some other things in the meanwhile. If I have any other questions I will ask, otherwise I'll keep you posted on when I will be starting my grow. Thanks again

Comment

• canbethewicked
                  canbethewicked commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Awesome Steve cant wait to see your grow, glad to be of some help.

Pure Kush not cured but smokable ...gonna give it a try tonight after work.

Comment

Alpine OG began harvesting today. This btw is the Alpine og under the HPS came out much heavier than the other alpine og under LED, no purple, both plants were nearly identical in shape and size before I split them up, if I could handle the heat I would run another hps when I flower the next batch..but I wont be able to handle the heat. the alpine og under the LED had a lot of purple and a very dark green color, this one no purple and light green in color.....before flower and splitting them apart both had the same color.
                  Last edited by canbethewicked; 02-21-2016, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Looks great bud and if you want to run another light i would think about getting glass air cooled lights.

Comment

• canbethewicked
                      canbethewicked commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I already have cool tubes 3 of them but only use one

Amazing work mate. You certainly hit the ground running. Well done. Look awesome.

Comment

Thank you Saturnalia...I really didnt think it could be that much different from outdoor..and its not.

Comment

Working...
                      X