New to Indoor Growing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Indoor Growing

Hey guys, another noob here looking for some advise just got plant given to me, that was grown outdoors, and is currently 8inches. The plant was a little damaged, but wanna bring her back to life. I currently have 1 800 lumens,1 1600lumenswhite, and 1 1600 lumens warm.
    total of 3 CFLs

This is all wrapped in reflective foam,with a small fan in the bottom.

Any feed back would help,,tips on growing?,,do i need more light, different light(on a budget)

Hi Alex, welcome to the forum. Your set up looks OK. I think your plant will need a bigger pot soon.
    What sort of soil do you have there? Is there fresh air coming in from outdoors?
    Some reflection will make your light more efficient. You could maybe rig up some wee silver or white 'hats' for the lamps so that the light is better directed. There's a lot of light going straight upwards...

Comment

Hi Alex . Light and air are very important factors when growing indoors, It would be ideal if you could find a 4inch extractor fan so your sucking out any stilf air in your room, and make a vent to let fresh air in . Also see if you can find a reflector that you could house your three lights onto and hang them above your plant. You will then need to repot your plant into a larger pot I would recommend at least a 3gallon pot with a good quality compost .

Comment

Welcome Alex, hope you enjoy the forum. Mega

Comment

Working...
        X