Lumini 450 led with master wifi controller

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lumini 450 led with master wifi controller

Hello all, I just bought a Lumini 450 led with wifi controller New on an ebay auction. Anybody have one? I would like to know just how good or bad they are.

don't everyone answer at once

Comment

Never heard of that brand.

Comment

ok so I contacted lumini to ask if I could get a operations manual, they were very nice and told me for the shipping price and asked what I would be growing with the light. So I reply cannabis. they emailed back once again and asked if I would be interested in doing a grow journal with their flagship light the lumini 650 R1 and it would be given to me at wholesale cost which by the way is a bit less than half of the retail, including the remote and master wifi controlling unit. well I went for it. looks like a badass light and what the hell ive got my eye on a 10x10 gorilla grow tent someone has for sale near me so ill need a few lights for that. I will be doing a grow journal with these two Lumini lights in my 4x8 tent, tent of autoflowers. Right now id say it will be around the first of march maybe even last week in February depends how long the tent of plants I have now finishes. Thinking I will use the 2 luminis on one side and my other 2 LEDS on the other....see how they stack up

Comment

Thats awesome canbethewicked.

Comment

i just got my tent going with a couple of 300w LEDs, that i had, but i got a 400w HPS light with the tent and wondered what my electric bill would be with that compared to the LED's. the reason i went with LEDs was because of the heat involved, but i could go either way. what you think?
            gary

Comment

400w hps wont be too hefty on your electric bill considering its used for flowering and only on for 12 hours a day

Comment

Working...
              X