Stopped by with a couple pics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stopped by with a couple pics

Hello all, stopping by with a couple pics of present grow. Hope you like them. Front left and front right Ayahuasca Purple, back left ZENSATION AND PINE WARP. I may do another journal on next grow. Hope everyone is doing well....KEEP ON GROWING. Second pic will be my outdoor grow in about a month should be a good headstart.

Looking real good. Would be good to see another grow journal. There's not much going on right now. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

thanks Saturnalia, had an early issue with water but since ive taken care of that no problems.

Comment

38 days of 12/12...Ayahuasca purple
        Last edited by canbethewicked; 05-11-2017, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Beautiful!
          I have heard good reports on the purple ayahuasca. Let us know how much yield you got and what the smoke is like.

Comment

Thanks Schmokin, my yield wont be as high as it should have been due to a water problem when i started my seedlings. still as an early guess id say about 3.5 oz per plant...but i will give actual number when im dried out......probably visually the prettiest weed ive grown, reds, purple, green in the buds, quite frosty. One plant took more of the Red River Delta traits and the other more of the master kush so i did get both phenotypes to try out. Both plants done in 51 days of flower....a quick finisher...would make for a nice outdoor grow with short seasons... about 10% amber now. cutting them down today.
            Last edited by canbethewicked; 05-24-2017, 08:40 PM.

Comment

A few pics before cut down, had to resize all pics...takes away from all to be seen!! ZOOM the bud pics to check out the trichome production.
              Last edited by canbethewicked; 05-21-2017, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Really beautiful! Top work CBTW

Comment

Thank you Saturnalia, truly a beautiful strain. The harvest was smaller than my usual, 3.1 oz, and 3.3 off the other....the early smoke test before curing is tasty, earthy and smooth....but it is very couch lock...to be honest not my cup of tea....great for bedtime though....going to make a shatter batch from it for an insomniac friend.

Comment

Ayahuasca Purple shatter

Comment

Working...
                    X