Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFL closet grow

Whatup,
    I got a new cfl grow going on , here's a picture of my current setup and the seedling of a single PPP plant, also, there is some blueberry seeds from CropKingSeeds on the way to my house. I've got some bagseeds that i tried to germinate but they seems pretty dead but if they do pop i might do an update on them.

Cool. Someone asked the other day about how many CFLs they'd need. What have you got there? 4 X 23?
    Be good to see how it goes.
    What's PPP?

Comment

• GlenWong
      GlenWong commented
      Editing a comment
      i actually will have 10 X 23W but i only put on 4 for seedling, especially with cfl's i try to get as much as i can.
      PPP is Pure Power Plant, a sativa dominant hybrid strain. Cheers

Nice. 10 X 23 should be good. I like lots of individual bulbs as you can get them all about the plant and get light right up close to the leaves.
    I recently got me one of these to supplement my LEDs. It's a cool wee contraption. I reckon if you loaded it up with 7 CFLs (or even the new, smaller LED bulbs, My local supermarket now does 2700K LEDs at 30W that give out about 1000 lumens.) it would really help most grow situations.
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-To-7-E27...item23565f982d

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n45992[/ATTACH] Sup,
      here's an update on this 2week old ppp, it's a little drooping after a maybe too early watering or the light being too close without any fan.Would need some help on that and also, I've just received this foxfarm fertilizer but i have no idea how to use it well.
      Last edited by GlenWong; 02-05-2017, 01:46 AM.

Comment

Hey,
        here is my 4 weeks old ppp , she's been topped couple days ago and have been transplanted twice because roots kept growing out of the drain whole and didn't know what to do.
        You can see the roots already poking out of the drain whole on the photo. Do I have to transplant it again or will it settle?

Comment

What size is that pot Glen?

Comment

its a 1 gallon pot i beleive

Comment

Personally I would repot it and prune the roots while I was at it....

Comment

Working...
              X