No announcement yet.

MK Ultra

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi All. Things are progressing nicely in the tent. Am at week 9 from flipping. Harvest should be over the next few days or so.
    Am in the process of building a wee drying cabinet. Will probably harvest once it is finished. I'll post some pics.
    The rust spot is everywhere. I have some spray ready but want to harvest the plants that are nearly finished before using it. Just hanging on and gritting my teeth. The plants are still performing OK though. Here's a few cheeky bud shots. Probably about the last. Maybe a week more at tops for the MK Ultras
    Click image for larger version

Name:	MK52.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	184.9 KB
ID:	45003Click image for larger version

Name:	MK53.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	182.4 KB
ID:	45004Click image for larger version

Name:	MK54.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	174.4 KB
ID:	45005Click image for larger version

Name:	MK55.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	219.2 KB
ID:	45006

Feedback welcome

Comment

Hi all. I cut those girls down last night. Maybe could have gone a few more days but I'm needing the space. Just saw a small handful of amber trikes at 10 weeks and 2 days from flipping.
      There was quite a difference between the two plants that became more apparent as I trimmed them. The one that had the rust and that hadn't been lolipopped was weaker and lighter green with smaller, fluffier buds. The other plant was pretty chunky and much healthier. Not sure if it was just the rust. I suspect there are two different MK phenos here. I have some clones on the go but not sure which individuals they are from. Will keep an eye out to see if I can see the same different traits.
      So here are the final shots of the girls before cutting.

Name:	MK56.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	209.7 KB
ID:	45087Click image for larger version

Name:	MK57.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	214.9 KB
ID:	45088Click image for larger version

Name:	MK58.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	120.9 KB
ID:	45089

And here's a shot of the crop. I can't get a pic of my new drying cabinet until I get a camera with a flash as it is dark over there. Here's a shit shot of them all on the floor though. Bear in mind that's two opened out sheets of newspaper. I reckon around 3 ounces when it's dry. Will let you all know.

Name:	MK59.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	105.6 KB
ID:	45090

So that's it for the MK Ultra grow. Will hopefully post a final weight and smoke report. I've enjoyed growing them. Had the 707 Headband going at the same time. Will crop that over the next few days. I enjoyed that one even more and it has been more productive. I think I will do a journal on that.
      I've also got some Skunk 48 on the go that has just about the densest buds I've ever grown. Will load up some pics in another thread.
      So thanks for watching. Feedback is always nice....

Comment

Hi Guys. Final entry for weight and smoke report
        I got 84 grams dry from the two plants. Works out at over 1.5 ounces per plant which I am pretty happy with.
        It took quite a while to dry out the buds. Mostly because the temperatures are so low upstairs in my drying area. Had to finish them off downstairs and stink the house out!
        The hit is great! I was expecting quite a couchy stone but in fact the high is buzzy and full of energy. I've been dancing around the kitchen. Although it did help me sleep later on in the night.
        Very very happy with it..
        Thanks for watching.
        Will do another diary soon

Comment

Great grow!enjoy the holidays!

Comment

Thanks Bats. You too mate.

Comment

Working...
            X