MK Ultra

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MK Ultra

Hi guys. Thought it was time to start a new diary. Got my seeds from Cannabis Seed Store in UK.
    This is my first grow after completely disinfecting my tent after a massive mite attack. Here's hoping they're all dead!
    Going to be growing 2 MK Ultra feminized under Spectrum King SK450s. Feed will be almost entirely organic. Going to be my first time using fish fertilizer. I bought some online from a homemade source, let's see how it performs. Will also be using comfrey tea and worm juice.
    I've been a bit disappointed with my yields on my last few grows so hopefully we'll now get back to something decent. I plan on quite a lot of LST, topping and supercropping, because that's how I like it.
    Here are the babies. The third plant is a 707 Headband. Just growing 1 at the moment to see how it turns out. It's going to get quite big and my space isn't massive so will be keeping an eye on it. Will do a diary on that next. This diary is mostly about the MK Ultra though.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	MK01.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	114.2 KB
ID:	44104

good luck Saturnalia, I will definitely keep an eye on your grow...wishing you the best.

Comment

• Atlantic Jim
      Atlantic Jim commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Saturnalia another very good seed company here in the UK is Attitude seed bank , I personly use this company as they ship very fast and discreetly have a look at UnderGroundSeeds on there , killer skunk is highly recommend as is all of there strains

Nice start hope the mite problems are history!

Comment

hope for the best and big potent budz to ya bud.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys. It's weird now having the tent with so little in it. Looking forward to filling it out again
          • another very good seed company here in the UK is Attitude seed bank , I personly use this company as they ship very fast and discreetly have a look at UnderGroundSeeds on there , killer skunk is highly recommend as is all of there strains

Thanks for the recommendation. Have used Attitude before and they were fine. I like the idea of killer skunk ;-)

Comment

Hi all. Here's the girls today. Starting to get into their stride a bit now. One is a whole lot bigger than the other so I'm glad I didn't opt for a side by side organic V chemical comparison which I had considered doing. Maybe when I have a few more plants to make a better sample.
          Am away for a few days now which doesn't sit well with them being so young and fragile. But am sure they will be just fine. Will update you when I get back and probably start to feed them a bit.

Name:	MK03.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	93.1 KB
ID:	44178

Comment

Hi Guys. I was away for a week and worried terribly about the girls. It's worse than having kids!
            Anyway, they were fine. A bit droopy when I got back but they soon picked up after a good drink. Here they are. The MK Ultras are on the left.

Name:	MK04.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	101.2 KB
ID:	44218

They are a bit lacklustre in colour so I gave them some diluted chicken shit tea and am going to start them off on some week fish emulsion and maybe a drop of calmag next time round. I'm using a new, cheaper potting compost and wonder if this is anything to do with it.

Name:	MK05.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	110.0 KB
ID:	44219

There are also some horrible marks on the lowest leaves. It's not on the new growth so am not too worried, will just pull off the leaves. But does anybody know what has caused it? Here's a better picture of the marks. It was on all 3 plants, but just on the bottom leaves.

Name:	MK06.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	101.1 KB
ID:	44220

Comment

Hi all
              I gave the girls a dose of Calmag and they've perked right up. They were getting too big for the pots and had some roots showing through so I've potted them on too. Here they are looking sexy in their new pots.

Name:	MK07.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	123.4 KB
ID:	44245

I've also raised the light as they are getting into the swing of it now.
              The new soil mix is:

Shop bought compost
              Blood fish and bone
              manure (just a handful)
              volcanic minerals
              vermiculite

I hope they will be happy in it. I pruned the roots while I had them out of the pots too, to encourage more root growth.
              Here's some close ups. one definitely much bigger than the other. And the 707 is really strong and vigorous.

Name:	MK08.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	162.5 KB
ID:	44246Click image for larger version

Name:	MK09.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	102.8 KB
ID:	44247

Comment

Hello
                The plants are doing nicely. Just topped them for the first time last night. Let's see how they respond.
                Here they are, one is still considerably bigger than the other, but the gap is closing.

Name:	MK10.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	106.3 KB
ID:	44305Click image for larger version

Name:	MK11.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	113.8 KB
ID:	44306

Comment

Nice looking!hope all goes well.nice update on your garden!

Comment

Hi all. Thanks Bats.
                    Quick update. Topped the girls and gave them their first good slug of fish emulsion. They have responded well and growth is really picking up.
                    Had a slight mishap super cropping them. Broke the top section clean off the wee MK. Not too bothered at all though. It happened last night and she's already coming back with loads of growth from the lower branches. Was just like an extreme topping for her. All is good.
                    Truth is that I could probably flip them now, but will wait a bit and let them veg out more. Kind of worried about the eventual size of the 707 though. I think what I might do is, I'm away for a week or so next week. When I get back I will pot them on (incorporating some bat guano into the next soil mix) and then flip them a few days later when they have settled in.
                    Will maybe try and take some cuttings and start up the wee clone/veg space again.
                    Couldn't get any pics tonight. Phone trouble Mmph . New pics to follow tomorrow.
                    Thanks for reading.

Comment

OK. Pics as promised. I put a clipboard behind them for the pics and it enables you to see much more clearly.
                      Here's the bigger girl. Supercropped and loving it.

Name:	MK12.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	107.3 KB
ID:	44328

And here's her wee sister. Chopped in half but already making a comeback.

Name:	MK13.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	105.5 KB
ID:	44329

Comment

Looks great

Comment

Hi Guys
                          Back from my week away. I had somebody water the plants in the middle of the week so no problems there.
                          Here's the girls when I got back......

Name:	MK14.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	93.4 KB
ID:	44427

The first thing I did was supercrop the pair of them......

Name:	MK15.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	153.3 KB
ID:	44428Click image for larger version

Name:	MK16.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	178.5 KB
ID:	44429

Since then I have potted them up into bigger pots. Am going to take some cuttings and then flip them in a week or so. More pics to follow.

Comment

Hi everyone.
                            Well it's been a while. I have had more phone trouble. The pics I had were out of date so I took some more, now they a bit out of date too. But here they are anyway.
                            Girls are happy and healthy. Now about a week and a bit after flip, just seeing the first pistils. Since these pics I have tied them down a bit. They are stretching now and it's important for me to keep the final height down. Gave them a good drink of fish emulsion and they seemed to like it. Going to keep them just about 100% or ganic.

Name:	MK17.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	115.6 KB
ID:	44517Click image for larger version

Name:	MK18.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	114.8 KB
ID:	44518

Comment

Working...
                            X