First time grower LED SETUP (some guidance would be cool

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time grower LED SETUP (some guidance would be cool

Well start last week fresh start I'm running ufo red and blue led with self watering system. Did have a bigger one but my ex poisoned when she left me so new start. I got A &B nutrition and a fan running for air movement in tent I just some hints on making it grow taller etc once I get the hang of it thanks all
    My tent setup The little one growing

Slow and steady wins the race Sumo. What strain do you have growing? What type of UFO is it?

Comment

hi its a generic no brand but will be switching alil later but the strain im not too sure ive been told by the guy i got it from it was something like purple haze. he gave me a lil seal bag with about 200 seeds so who knows the out come but this is it now and later im going to convert to a Mars Hydro Reflector 48 LED Grow Light in about 4 weeks

Comment

The Mars LEDs come with an excellent reputation. The no brand UFOs can be a bit hit or miss. Should veg no problem but may struggle with the flowering.
        That's a lot of seeds you have there. Around half are likely to be males, are you familiar with sexing your plants? What size space you got? How many plants you wanting to grow at a time?

Comment

Yea I've been reading up on the sexing of the plants I got a space I can grow about 4 plants so far it's veging nicely very nice green I prob want to grow 4 at a time temps are at a perfect 25*c so yea so far it's moving slow but it's keeping nice

Comment

Working...
          X