No announcement yet.

gonna try hydro

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wound up with 4.8 oz. of white widow bud, and 1.2 oz. of holy grail, and lots of sugar leaf for oil. both are very good smoke and the holy grail reminds me of some powerful stuff i had when i worked up in alaska. all in all the hydro setup worked real good, a little more work than soil but once i got the hang of it turned out a pretty smooth grow. after a good clean-up, going back with 3 clones inside, hoping after this next election
    we can legally go back to an outdoor grow too. many thanks to everyone here for the helpful information that made this grow a success!!
    gary

Comment

Brilliant! Well done Gary. Am glad it turned out OK for you. I think am definitely going to get me some hydro on the go before long. Do you think it cost you a lot more in buying the nutes and other products?

Comment

thanks saturnalia, it's like anything else, the initial cost was a little much, but i get my nutes in bulk and they should last me for several grows, and already had lighting and other equipment i needed. so with the high price of weed on the street and the questionable quality of some of it, i think my set-up should pay for itself this year, and i know what i'm smoking now. besides, with the laws now, it's a good safe option.
        gary

Comment

Working...
        X