gonna try hydro

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gonna try hydro

here's a couple of pic's of my first try at hydro. ww going on 2 weeks of flower cycle, and some clones for next run. so far running pretty smooth with no major screwups, hope it stays that way.
    gary
    3 ww clones & new mex mother ww 2wks. showing flowers

looking good Gary, they look healthy...I wish you luck and I shall stay tuned on your hydro journey.

Comment

Nice one Gary. Have been tempted to try it myself. Let us all n=know how it turns out.

Comment

My God those look good. What Strain?

Comment

Right on man you're going to love the speed of growth in hydro, i know i sure did. Good luck on your grow bud.

Comment

thanks for the comments, they are white widow and holy grail 69, katzie you're right about how fast they grow in hydro, i wasn't ready for that and really crowded the tent, but the first week under 12/12 one developed balls so i pulled it and now have some room to spread out. i have'nt decided if i like it better than soil, we'll see after harvest time.
            gary

Comment

Once flowering starts you'll see how fast the buds will fatten up, only time i will go back to soil is for outdoor grows for now on. Inside is hydro without a doubt.

Comment

Did you notice any difference in flavour and bud density Katzie?

Comment

Yes i did, i had some nice tight buds but as for flavour i didnt get long enough time to flush it properly

Comment

going on 6wks. of flowering, don't know how much longer till they are ready, but buds are nice and juicy. flash dried a popcorn bud and it was really potent but haven't seen any change of color to the white hairs. someone told me that the white widow wouldn't change colors, so i'll just keep a close watch and keep testing. any ww growers please let me know what to expect. here is a couple of pics.

Comment

my white widow was outdoor and was ready at 8 wks and yes the hairs changed color, looks good though my friend, I would wait till I saw a few amber thrichomes before I harvested.

Comment

thanks canbethewicked, that's what i was going on. i usually wait until the trichs start to get cloudy, then i start to smoke test the little buds until i'm happy with the taste and the stone. the greenhouse seed co. says flowering indoors is about 70 days, we'll see
                        gary

Comment

You'll get some red hairs bud but not a shit load, i was around 6 or so weeks when i had to crop and i was sporting some red hairs then.

Comment

update, one week till harvest, been flushing with ph water the last 2 weeks. starting to see amber on about 10% of trics. very sticky, strongest smell i've ever had, filter is working great, but when i open up the tent to work in it my room is filled with delicious smells. smoke tested a few buds and it's a very potent and long lasting high. here's a couple of pics, i'll let you know what the final harvest turns out.
                            gary

Comment

decided to pull these after 78 days flowering, got 3 more ready to take their place in the tent. try not to crowd them this time.
                              gary

Comment

Working...
                            X