weed smell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weed smell

Please can some one let me know, does the smell of weed have anything to do with its strenth.
    I have been told no smell no good also does THC have a smell.

Smell has nothing to do with the potency of the weed. And far as i know thc has no odor.

Comment

That's right. Although it's counter intuitive, the smelliest weed is not always the strongest.

Comment

The smell as the others said has nothing to do with its strength. It does however have everything to do with its marketability. No smell, No sales, just a fact of life.

Comment

Gary has a point /\ /\ . Even though there is no real connection between aroma and potency, people still buy with their nose.

Comment

For personal use, I'd love to have a plant that didn't smell. Normally the last month of flower and you will wish it didn't smell. lol.

Comment

It's not so much the flowering that causes the problem, I have a carbon filter in the tent. But the drying really stinks the house out.

Comment

I built my carbon filter works great. I have 2 tubes for intake One go's in the flower box the other tube go's into the grow box. It doesn't smell that much in the strict grow box but helps. Wen it drying time I move the tube going from the grow box and insert it in to the drying closet. works great. I did this by putting my filter inside a larger sealed wood box. drilled 2 holes for intake 1st hose will stay in the flower box. the second is long enough to move from the grow box to the closet. Good luck

Comment

Sounds great.
                  I did have a plan to build a wee drying cabinet with a built in filter. There's always lots of free furniture available on freecycle etc. Just haven't got around to it yet.

Comment

Working...
                  X