Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSjyWWSPjrg

Comment

Everyone does their own thing and i dont like to prune in flower, and not every strain is the same.

Comment

one of my branches at 4 weeks now into 12/12

Comment

3 weeks to go this wednesday

Comment

She'll be at 5 weeks tomorrow April 13th with 3 or so left to go

Comment

Lookin good Katzie...wont be long till tou reap the flowers of your labor.

Comment

So frosty!

Comment

Very nice! I love DWC.

Comment

Nice stuff. How you enjoying the DWC compared to soil Katzie?

Comment

Had a mold issue in my spare room due to the fact i had no exhaust or intake. No mold on the buds just on some parts of the ceiling and walls of the room. I cropped early and had no time to flush. Maybe 12 hrs worth. I ended up just over 2.5 oz's of dry. Made half of it into BHO and smoking the rest now. Burns a bit black but overall it wasnt a total disaster. Saturnalia once i get properly setup i will love the DWC setup better then soil. Growth is so much faster and be even better once i get it all set properly.

Comment

• pitviper
                        pitviper commented
                        Editing a comment
                        good job K-wolf on your hydro project,
                        plants grown in a water culture have a much higher rate of Transpiration than a soil or inert soil-less like coir.
                        your nutes are top notch,you've applied just the right amount per growth stage.
                        the only thing was the lack of air exchange and humidity that cut it short on you.
                        i grow in a 9 sq-ft tent with an overhead outtake an a passive intake that runs 24/7 in an air conditioned room.
                        very simple to control the humidity that way,and you should hardly ever see or get any extra condensation or mildew either...
                        just a suggestion my friend.
                        i think the hydro suits you just fine seein how this grow turned out...you'll have it figured out sooner than you think.
                        very nice grow.

do you vac purge your bho katzie?

Comment

NO that shit is too expensive to buy here

Comment

• canbethewicked
                          canbethewicked commented
                          Editing a comment
                          check out best value vacs

Thanks bud.

Comment

Thanks pitviper. I should have known better myself but i was anxious to try out my diy dwc. I recently got some fans and a charcoal filter for free, so all i am needing is a tent now

Comment

Getting the Tent is the easy part... Try to buy a TALL one...
                            The DWC Bucket added to the Light space/distance needed
                            eats a lot of room (about 3 ft or more )

Comment

Working...
                            X