No announcement yet.

budget grow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks katzie, had to turn sideways to get the whole plant, and i didn't know how to rotate it, when my son comes visiting i'll ask him to show me how, i just barely know this computer stuff and he bails me out when i need help.

Comment

You're welcome bud.

Comment

She's looking fine. Nice work fellah. Let's see how she fills out. What's the flowering period for this again?

Comment

looks lovely Gary, looking forward to trying some autos myself.

Comment

saturnalia, i got the seeds from our host, so that's what i'm going by.
            gary

Comment

this is week 15 for 2 fast, i switched to 12/12 and lots of blue, it might help her to start budding soon.
              gary
              Last edited by shineman; 12-25-2015, 05:35 AM.

Comment

Looking good Gary

Comment

starting the new year with new setup. put up a tent in my little room and moved the 2fast there to finish flowering, soon as she's done i will be going hydro . here is the 2 mex. plants, one shows signs of a male (a lot of stretch) i'll keep a close eye on it, the other might be my new mother plant, i hope.
                  gary

Comment

• canbethewicked
                    canbethewicked commented
                    Editing a comment
                    looking good Gary, keep on growin.....new tent looking sweet too!!

Hi Gary
                  When I had my recent haze throwback episode they took a good 2-3 weeks to show sex and then stretched like crazy. I mean 500% and more. It was a bit of a nightmare but really exciting! Had to tie her down and supercrop several times during flower. Keep a good eye on them bud.
                  Here's a link to it if it helps.
                  https://forum.howtogrowmarijuana.com/...-weird-sisters

Comment

That LED is doing amazing ! ! I received an Auto as a freebie in my seed order that I am looking forward to trying out.

Comment

week 21, 2 fast flowering now and the 2 mex plants have caught up with her. soon as these finish i'm starting to go to hydro, got a couple of clones waiting and germinating some seeds i got in a barter deal, don't know what they are yet.

Comment

2 fast isnt really fast is it? Looking good though Gary..tent looks nice...its got me thinking i may postpone my auto grow and do a batch of regular instead

Comment

i think that the seeds i got wasn't an auto, i gave a couple to a buddy so i'll see if he has better luck with them, he said he's going to wait until it warms up a little before he tries them. i was told that you shouldn't top or crop an auto, so just did a little LST on mine to help it bush out some, so now we'll see if i can get some good buds from her. probably won't try an auto again until they do more testing on it, i had to pull one of my mex. plants yesterday, after two weeks under 12/12 light it developed balls on the upper limbs, i kind of expected it, the way it stretched out, so now i have room so the others can spread out.

Comment

Sorry to hear all that mate...!!

Comment

Room to spread is always good gary, good luck with the remainder of your grow bud.

Comment

Working...
                              X