Baby steps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby steps

All this is like riding a bike for the first time for me, i do not have a clue what i am doing but reading through all these forums has certanly opened my eyes up a hell of a lot! I never realised how much goes into growing the high grade! Well anyway after reading so much and taking notes down paper after paper i have finally started my first 'grow' well say grow i am currently in the germination stage ( baby steps for me ) fingers crossed over the next few days i may see a little stalk come out and finally get ready to plant these bad boys! I will keep everyone posted if anyones interested on how i get on! If this does not work the way i have planned out i will try and try again until i have got some rather dank sticky buds to smoke on😎 happy growing fellow marleys

I have a note pad for this forum. Spent some time today planning my nutes as I go into flowering. It is a good resource.

Comment

Baby steps is how everything starts! Welcome to the forum Fullyhigh. I hope you enjoy your time here. We would love to see how you get on with your first grow. Maybe start up a diary in the diary section. That way others can watch and offer advice when needed.
      Sometimes all the talk and information out there can make it seem more complicated than it actually is. If you take any hobby, people will take it to the nth degree and get involved in the tiny detail. Don't worry though, at its most basic it's just growing a weed. I'm sure you'll do just fine. Let us know how it goes.

Comment

Yes for sure i will set up a diary. I still have a very very very long way to go but i will get there without a shadow of a doubt! Thanks for the warm welcome its nice to know there are normal people out there what will welcome you with open arms. I will keep posting so keep your eyes pealed and hope you enjoy this ride as much as i will! ( starting from fresh over the next month or so ) only just realised that i need a little more equitment than expected. All the best

Comment

very new to this but hey will give it a go after finding a plant in my garden and its budding will it be any good will welcome some info on this just found this site.

Comment

Working...
          X