Magic Flight Launch Box

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic Flight Launch Box

I picked~up this little portable Vaporizer, (Magic Flight Launch Box), and a set of replacement batteries. It really does a number on you. Like 2 hits, and your toasted.

I believe it was 110.00$, shipping included, and with the extra set of batteries.
    Last edited by Blaze4daze; 06-10-2013, 02:59 PM.

Looks great. I always liked the look of the Magic Flight, it appeals to the old hippy in me. I believe they are made by a very cool company too. Apparently you can customize them without voiding the warranty....

Puffit vaporizer

Comment

I like using it, with an Indica strain. It really kicks~ass. And I can vape, anywhere, because it's so small. It was my 1st vaporizor, and I'm really happy spending that much $ on it, cause it works so well. The vapor really gets to the lungs, and gets the job done, now. lol.

Comment

Yes, the company backs this product well, They wrote me, that if I have any problem with it, that they would replace it free. How cool is that.

Comment

I have my MFLB and I totally love it. It has the small, discrete, natural looking design and I also like the nice words about love on the back. It's totally silent and leaves no odor behind, which, for a first-time vaporizer owner, is very nice. I even love the little pouch is comes with, making it much easier to carry all the Box gear together!

Comment

Working...
          X