VaporBLUNT 2.0 (Unboxing/Review) Video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VaporBLUNT 2.0 (Unboxing/Review) Video

The time has come! I'm finally finished with my VaporBLUNT 2.0 review, and all I can say is WOW. I had to postpone my review a few nights because of too much "product testing"

Check out my review video and enjoy! If you guys have any further questions on the unit, feel free to leave me a comment on my video or in this thread, and I'll be sure to give you my best answer!

If you like my reviews, please subscribe to my channel! I do it for you guys in my free time!

The VaporBLUNT 2.0

Overall, I'm going to highly recommend this unit to anyone looking for a portable vape. Price is obviously always a factor when purchasing a vaping tool, but you're going to want to buy something that'll hold up, work effectively, and keep your interest. Seeing that the VaporBLUNT is a solid competitor to any other portable vaporizer on the current market... you shouldn't worry about forking up $250. You don't necessarily have to purchase the glass water-pipe attachment right away.. but you should DEFINITELY considering doing so in the long run.

I'm an avid vaporizer enthusiast and absolutely LOVE the glass attachment kit. It really gives me an experience unlike any other that I've used; creating a mild, yet thick, tasty, and potent vapor. You honestly don't feel like you're getting medicated until you exhale... then BAM

CLICK HERE if you'd like to purchase one!

no joke: my vapor blunt 2.0 was send back by german custom control because they've identified the vapor blunt as a dangerous device. don't know what that means :/

Comment

Working...
    X