My new PUFFiT vaporizer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new PUFFiT vaporizer

Hi everyone. I've just received my first vaporizer. I've got the Puffit portable vape. Seems pretty good to me.
    Before I bought it I waded through dozens of pages of reviews and product descriptions. It's a subject I never thought would cause so much debate.
    So I reckon I'm going to be quite happy with my Puffit. Seems easy to use and the smoothness of the vapor is really a revelation. So I'm thinking why do people make such a big deal about the differences between different models. Is there really that much difference?
    I'm interested to hear what other people use and what it is about that model that they like/dislike.
    Peace

40+ views and nobody has anything to say about vaporizers? I thought you all had firm opinions about them......

Comment

Puffit

I will have a Puffit within the next month or two. I can't wait to test it out and do a review on it. It's definitely a unique looking unit; probably the most discreet of all of the portables. The whole inhaler look really appeals to me (and my little brother wants one extremely bad haha). Anyways, I'll definitely let you know when I test it out. You should do a quick review on it...

Comment

Puffit

So, I just got my Puffit in from GotVape... took almost 4 months to get to me, but its FINALLY here. I'm afraid to even review it, because it's not working right... there's no way it should be performing the way it currently is without something being wrong. If this is the real deal... this is the worst vape I've ever used.

Comment

I have seen this vaporizer about 3 months ago and it seemed really cool. So i am still curious about hot it is. I can already see a bad review so I'm gonna keep an open mind for now till some more reviews.
          I think the problem with the vaporizers are the temperature and portability of them. I went more to the portability side and got my self the vapogenie. I havent had much experience with vaporizer but it works well to me. I still have yet to try a better one and I am thinking of going with the vapopen. For now I will just keep an open mind.

Comment

I have used Puffit vaporizer last year. and i think it is great, it has not side effect.. very smooth..

Comment

do you like it? no plastic taste and smell?

Comment

I just bought the CRATER dry herb vaporizer, which is in fact the European version of Pax Ploom, but with a different brand name. I couldn't be happier with this purchase as it's a bit cheaper than Pax, it cost £139 and it's available in Europe, it's covered by lifetime warranty instead of 10 years warranty. The quality is amazing, it's discreet and very effective. I used it in pubs, on the train and restaurants without being noticed. I couldn't recommend anything better than this for European consumers. Their website is:
                Last edited by Blaze4daze; 10-22-2014, 09:10 PM. Reason: Sorry georgeharrison, No advertizing links allowed here.

Comment

I have recently purchased a Da Vinci hand held vape. I have not had a chance to use it yet, but will report as soon as I do. I paid $199.00 dollars for it. Later, Mega

Comment

Puffit vaporizer exceeds my expectations when I have the chance to use it. The extremely efficient heat up time and plentiful vapor hits took my experience to the next level.

Comment

Damn wish I had an inhaler like that when I was a kid I wouldn't have had resin fingers from all those joints I rolled LOL.

Comment

Working...
                      X