the real reason for keeping it from us

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the real reason for keeping it from us

Hi. my name is carl lewis I am the average person , but i feel i have a special insight as to why they wont legalize pot.

1)problem number one for the government is HEMP not pot.

2)if pot is legalized they would have to legalize hemp. they are from the same family.

3)so why are they afraid of hemp? hemp was a crop that was manditory to grow as a new comer to the new world. it was a manditory crop.

4)the constitution is written on hemp paper

5)hemp will grow under almost any condition without any extra water pestaside or cultivation care.

6)hemp is a crop that rejuvinates the soil it is grown in once its tilled back into the soil.

7)hemp seed has a very high nutritional value

8)hemp fibers can be added to concret to make it stronger.

9)hemp fibers can be made into cloth,and they are softer with ware

10)hemp can be change to biofuels easier and more eficiently then corn.

11)hemp can take the place of paper saving many trees

THE reason they wont legalize pot is not pot its hemp.

hemp can disrupt the cotton industry, the paper industry, the energy industry, the animal feed industry. the bio fules industry.

pretty much if it can be done with corn. cotton, or paper it can be done with hemp.

They don't want the people to know for a fact that the government lies to the people to perpetuate there stay in power. They use it as a pacifier for adult who are more interested in American Idol or some violent show instead of what is really going on around them. Ask a stranger what we should cut spending on and I bet you you will here a bunch of rubbish because the people are being force fed the fact we are in debt(Fear tactic) Blast the T.V. satellites out of space, scramble every thing related to Television or I like to call it Tell-a-vision(but that's another story) and shut down the television machine and you will see some changes really quick. I think people are becoming enlightened at a faster speed and it's exponential. Television is a hindrance to this and the powers that be know of this and they know Johnny Public after a hard day slaving for a meager existence comes home and turns on the tube and his problems are gone, like the illusion that it really is. People will be waking up faster and faster through these next months so keep an eye on the masses. I think that the politicians have vastly underestimated the people they have ruled for so long. The powers that be have become complacent.

Bodhi

Love&Light

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtynails65 View Post
      Hi. my name is carl lewis I am the average person , but i feel i have a special insight as to why they wont legalize pot.

1)problem number one for the government is HEMP not pot.

2)if pot is legalized they would have to legalize hemp. they are from the same family.

3)so why are they afraid of hemp? hemp was a crop that was manditory to grow as a new comer to the new world. it was a manditory crop.

4)the constitution is written on hemp paper

5)hemp will grow under almost any condition without any extra water pestaside or cultivation care.

6)hemp is a crop that rejuvinates the soil it is grown in once its tilled back into the soil.

7)hemp seed has a very high nutritional value

8)hemp fibers can be added to concret to make it stronger.

9)hemp fibers can be made into cloth,and they are softer with ware

10)hemp can be change to biofuels easier and more eficiently then corn.

11)hemp can take the place of paper saving many trees

THE reason they wont legalize pot is not pot its hemp.

hemp can disrupt the cotton industry, the paper industry, the energy industry, the animal feed industry. the bio fules industry.

pretty much if it can be done with corn. cotton, or paper it can be done with hemp.
      The powers that be seem to want their peasants on the verge of not making it so when the government steps in and does something for the people, it makes them look like the savior when in fact they are the ones who caused the problem. It will be legalized throughout all 50 states

Comment

I know, it's bull shit!

There's heaps more reasons too;

Pharma industry is a multi-billion dollar a year industry, there's no way these mega rich are going to allow a medicinal plant to shut them down.

Hemp can be used as a food resource, fuel resource and will replace any available fabrics and textures with stronger hemp products and will eliminate any possibility of 'global warming'
        Hemp seeds have the highest source of protein then any other product, around 50% and the rest is made up of nutritional fibres.

The funny thing is, Hemp has NO THC! you can smoke that shit all day and nothing will happen. (well, maybe lung cancer from smoking all that burned plant material)

If weed was legalized, TPTB would not be able to implement martial law as nobody would trust the government, won't believe false flag attacks and everybody wont be killing each other over stupid shit.

But the thing that got the ball rolling was a guy who owned a paper company. He learned that hemp would destroy his paper company and would be too expensive to convert all his stuff to produce hemp.
        So, he went on a mission to convince congress, senators, etc (i don't know too much about the ranking positions in the USA governments.) that it should be made illegal. Weather he used bribes or bull shit propaganda, it worked.

Also, the 'war on drugs' is again, a huge money maker for the government and funding the CIA, so again, there's no way they are going to allow weed to be legalized.

I can agree, smoking is harmful to your body, but that's due to inhaling burned plant matter.....carbonized material, you can kind of expect that. That's why if it is legalized, we need to teach people to use vaporizers and how to cook with marijuana. But to each their own, I'm packing a bong right now so I can't talk.

“Why is marijuana against the law? It grows naturally upon our planet. Doesn't the idea of making nature against the law seem to you a bit . . . unnatural?” - Bill Hicks.

Comment

Doctor can give a better suggestion as compare to other.

--------------------------
          vpn android

Comment

It's about government through fear. Scared people are easier to control. What a shame. We all live in an amazing world but we are controlled by idiots. Wake up people! Legalize Marijuana Now!

Comment

OMG! Finally, people besides me who know the FREAKING TRUTH!!! F**k the USDA!
              They've done nothing but make America fatter! Just for that, I'm growing a nice big hemp bush next to my OG Kush bush!
              Isn't that what NORML did in a garden planter outside of some Government building in DC?
              I wonder if some of the crop is still growing in there....
              Them feddies must have been pissed!

BTW, just a little known fact for you guys....hemp actually does contain some THC; it's just that the levels are negligible compared to full-blown weed....
              Last edited by Dang ol Stoner; 11-13-2012, 10:01 AM. Reason: bonus fact

Comment

Perhaps it's time the face of anarchy made his appearance on this forum, donning a nice big joint and puffing the magic dragon!
                Guy Fawkes Blazes.jpg
                Resist! Disobey! Rebel! Puff that joint!

....and yes, I created that picture all by myself using GIMP!
                Last edited by Dang ol Stoner; 11-13-2012, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Don't forget that the US is the world's largest importer of Hemp! Kind of ironic if you ask me. Check out this article: Hemp facts

Comment

Working...
                  X