getting the seeds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting the seeds

Am trying to find out where I can purchase seeds in Australia.

thoorP Leadership

There are a lot seed banks who deliver worldwide, just type marijuana seeds in google and choose one.
    cheers

Comment

getting the seeds

The US mail seems to be the preferred method. Is there another way to get good seeds? I can't have them sent to my home and sending them to my work looks suspicious as it's a small family-owned business.

Comment

Do you not have a trusted friend who would take delivery for you? Maybe in return for some of the produce......?

Click here for The Puffit
        Last edited by Roofie; 06-11-2013, 02:54 PM.

Comment

I suppose that's an idea, but was really interested in being the only one who knows.
          Thanks

Comment

You're right Pajaro. I think the biggest cause of people getting caught is loose mouths. But how else are you going to get them? Do you live anywhere near a country or state where it is legal to buy seeds from a head shop? Maybe a road trip is in order.....

view this page for information about the Puffit vaporizer
            Last edited by Roofie; 06-11-2013, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Maybe order them around the time there is a birthday in the family (or Christmas, but that is a long wait from now). Then you can pretend you're being shady about the mail because you have ordered somebody's birthday present from e-bay. Most all seed companies post in plain packaging. Just a thought.

Comment

Which spectrum is best

It is now well known that you do not have to change the time or spectrum for But which spectrum should you use for the whole cycle, the Blue or the orange which is normaly used for the flowering stage?
                Any thoughts on this?
                Last edited by Blaze4daze; 12-29-2014, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Why cant you get them sent to your house? It is not illegal to sell marijuana seeds or receive them, it is only illegal to grow them if its not allowed in your country. Most of the seed companies sell them discreetly as the package wont say in big words MARIJUANA SEEDS.
                  Last edited by Katzie_Wolf71; 12-27-2014, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X