Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Los Angeles Marijuana - The BEST ON EARTH?? YES!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Los Angeles Marijuana - The BEST ON EARTH?? YES!

Wiz Khalifa just came out and said OG Kush is the best weed in the world : (heres the video : google "LABudSmoke"
    I think he is right, but I like the OG Bubba Kush

what is your fav strain??

I am new here so nice to meet everybody, say hello please.

I am a fan of Blue Cheese and Super Lemon Haze. They both taste devine and make for an enjoyable stoned sensation.

Comment

I'm a big fan of Cheese, maybe a bit biased because it comes from the same part of the world as me.
      Have always been a big fan of Bubblegum too. I think it was the first time I ever tasted truly flavorsome weed and I have loved it ever since.

Comment

Any of the Haze strains really. I am a lover of a good, uplifting high and Hazes do it for me. My friend has a room full of Strawberry Haze that is about a week away from finishing. This is a new strain for me so I am pretty excited about it.

Check out the Atmos Raw here

Comment

I'm about to start on some Iced Grapefruit. Sounds promising from the review.

Comment

Sounds promising Krackerwhacker. Let us all know how that turns out for you.

Comment

the best

I found some amazing Banana OG recently.

My friend grows some Pineapple Express that is to die for. He's been swearing by a new liquid fertilizer called Sea-Crop. Shaved a week off his flowering time, with heavier yield and quality...

Originally posted by labudsmoke View Post
              Wiz Khalifa just came out and said OG Kush is the best weed in the world : (heres the video : google "LABudSmoke"
              I think he is right, but I like the OG Bubba Kush

what is your fav strain??

I am new here so nice to meet everybody, say hello please.

Comment

I'm a fan of the Kush family in general. OG Kush especially, given I'm a Cali boy!

Comment

If you're not in the Cali area & you're working with seeds, who do you think has the best one?

It's not like the dispensaries ship across the country - or to other countries.

Comment

Skunk

For me, the Skunk strains are where it's at. I love Skunk weed. The smell, the taste, the effect. Just can't go wrong with Skunk. I did try a Northern Lights x Skunk #1 cross the other day, marketed as Northern Skunk, that had really good effects, like what I expect to get from a Skunk phenotype, but without the skunky smell. I am guessing the smell and taste were more along the lines of what Northern Lights would be.

Comment

Working...
                    X